What's new

What games are you looking forward to?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I can't think of any upcoming game I want; there's non that's impressed me recently apart from Bioshock Infinite.

Oh, just thought of one...Metro: Last Light. :D

Pokemon Y, Metro: Last Light, Deadpool, The Last of Us, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Tales of Xillia.

Grand Theft Auto 5, Saints Row IV and Battlefield 3 should be amazing when they come out!

COOOOODDDDDDD......

[MENTION=151]Tom[/MENTION], you probably mean BF 3 ONLINE, no? mode campaign is already out a looongg time ago

Katamari damacy, persona 4 golden, metal gear solid 5, ff 10 + 10-2 hd collection, metro, lightning returns ff13, remember me

[MENTION=5]Riven[/MENTION] I got the wrong Battlfield altogether, I meant Battlefield 4 when that comes out later this year :)
Oh yeah I forgot about the new COD!

it has to be gta cant wait but it better be a hell of a lot more than the last one that disappointed me greatly

As of right now:
Phantasy Star Online 2
The Last of Us.
NHL 14.

That's basically it for me.....unless some unseen gem gets announced. :p

[MENTION=189]Smokey[/MENTION] this, been playing phantasy star online 2 since december now, except this ign article wasnt around then so i dont have the english patch

I am most looking forward to Metro: Last Light. I had played the previous Metro game called Metro 2033 and i enjoyed it a lot. The level of immersion and emotional storytelling was something i had never experienced before in any other game. The game was also very beautiful in terms of the graphics and audio quality. Considering the trailers and "Survival Guides" i have seen, the game looks very promising already. I will most definetly buy it once it has been released.

[MENTION=189]Smokey[/MENTION] this, been playing phantasy star online 2 since december now, except this ign article wasnt around then so i dont have the english patch

Yep, i know all about the english patch and currently play on the JP servers but it's still a real hassle to re-patch the game each Wednesday.....looking to the official English release, and the english Vita release.

Back