What's new

What Games Are You looking Forward to?

OutlawShadow

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
We're entering the second quarter of the year 2003, and alot of new quality games will be released. With E3 just a couple weeks away, we're going to be learning more about what might be coming to our Xboxes within the first year.

What are you looking forward to? I'm definitely ready for Kameo, PD0, Black9, Halo 2, and Psychonauts.

At the moment the only game I'm auctually looking forward to on Xbox is Halo 2. Just when Xbox came out the origianl Halo just really blew me off.

Yeah, Halo 2 looks even better than Halo 1, too. Kameo, though, will be a relatively great title, we've been waiting for it for a long time, and of course, Rare has delayed it. Hopefully it'll be better than their last game, Star Fox Adventures, because that was not as good as people predicted it to be.

I'm looking forward to every single game Rare can make.

Same here blue. I am also looking forward to Halo 2.

Halo 2 = 2004

Anyways, I'm looking forward to True Fantasy Live, DOA:CC, Kameo, and alot more, but just I'm just too lazy too list them .. :)

Originally posted by sonicblue

I am too, and they promised 5 titles by what? The end of 2005? I don't think that's going to be happening anytime soon.

Originally posted by codePhoenix

I am too, and they promised 5 titles by what? The end of 2005? I don't think that's going to be happening anytime soon.

Yea knowing Rare it will be by 2007:sidestare .

Halo 2, Crimson Skies, Midtown Madness 3, and MotoGP 2

All Live games can't wait!

Originally posted by sonicblue

I'm kind of pissed at Rare, because they sold out to M$. I was a big fan of all rare games on Nintendo consoles though.

I'm looking forward to Rare's games, I'm looking forward to Halo 2. Thats all right now.

I would be surprised if someone wasn't looking forward to Halo 2 ... That will be the best game, to bad its coming out in early 2004 ... :wub:

not to mention I want to see more of Fable, BC, Dues Ex 2, and some more Xbox Platformers.

Fable looks awesome, but some people think it won't be released now until 2004. But that really suck, since I've been waiting for it for awhile ... :(

I've still heard that the game is on track for this fall, we just haven't heard much of it. Fable will be good though. They're just taking their time so the game will be better.

I know that we're going to be seeing one good platformer, and that is Psychonauts. The graphics of the game that were shown at last year's E3 were incredible, and I'm hoping to see even more of that with some polishing, and maybe here of some storyline at E3 this year.

Back