What's new

What genre of films do you most watch?

i prefer romantic movie, and then comedy and horror movies..
i dont like crime movie :(

i mostly watch horror and mystery movies all the time..my parents jst want me to get rid of it, as they think i am being some ghost or something..lol

Comedy and Horror would be what I watch most. :) Fave comedy film would be the House Bunny and fave horror would be May.

i like to see comedy,,horor,and action movies.but i like to see k film too.

.I prefer action and comedy genres,
.Essentially something fun and funny I like :D :D

I like crime, comedy, comedy-romance and horror :D

Comedy/Horror or comedy & horror together. :p and cant stand romantic movies.
ew.
ew.
eewww.

yeah i also like action, comedy and adventure, and also adventure but i prefer Japan or Korean movies because some of them is very good and even there's some that remaked

Jim Carrey: 'I Cannot Support' Violence in 'Kick-**** 2'

Jim Carrey has pulled support for Kick-**** 2 despite his starring role in the film citing the Sandy Hook shooting in Newtown Connecticut that left 20 students and six adults dead last December "I did Kick-**** a month [before] Sandy Hook and now in all good conscience I cannot support that...
http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/jim-carrey-i-cannot-support-violence-in-kick-****-2-20130624/154x154/carrey-624-1372080799.jpg

Continue reading...

Jim Carrey leaving it just might boost it's ratings. I hate that actor. He's such a tool and any movie he's in just seems to dumb down to epic proportions. He's an actor that wants to be in big movies but only has the talent really for small ones.

Frost said:
Jim Carrey leaving it just might boost it's ratings. I hate that actor. He's such a tool and any movie he's in just seems to dumb down to epic proportions. He's an actor that wants to be in big movies but only has the talent really for small ones.

Jim Carrey has been in a few big movies. He is more of a comedian though than an actor. At least in my eyes. Some rolls are not meant for him, but the goofy dumb ones are.

Oh, I remember the Batman Forever, the first two mivies by Tim Burton were great, but in Fatman forever Carrey was the Riddle, he was goofier that the 60's show incarnation.

Back