fighting
music & party
puzzle
racing
role playing
shooter
simulation
sports

I fixed the title for you, please try to make high quality posts.

Well it really depends, I play a wide variety or games but if you are asking for our most commonly played genre then I would have to say Role Playing/Action & Adventure(AC: Brotherhood, Fallout: NV, and Fable 3).

But when I am playing with friends I usually play FPS games such as MW2, Black Ops, and COD4 ;)

I love playing role play games, because they led us be active and realistic..i like action games too where we have to fight for some good cause..like iron man, spider man..

Mostly,I play FPS games.It is really intriguing and sometime gets me sitting on the edge of the chair.For example when I'm playing Left4Dead2.Zombies coming from all 4 corners. hehe :) Not to forget about Call of Duty and Battlefield 2.Well the rest of the genre,I don't really play that much.Most probably I am not interested in it :p

well you miss Role Playing Games on your list, it's my favorite one
but what i mean is Japanesse RPG like Final Fantsy not Western style RPG like Diablo
and i also like sport game like PES 2011

RPG games are the best . I love the strategy games too . Sometimes when I`m tired , I like playing FPS games :)

-Action and adventure.
-Fighting.
-Shooter.

Games like RuneScape, F.E.A.R. Combat, etc..

I mainly play music games, RPG, and shooter games. I love games such as Rock Band, the Call of Duty Series, and Battlefield Bad Company.

If I am playing on my PC, then FPS games. If on PS3, then FIFA 11 in multiplayer mode. On my cellphone, it could be anything. It ranges from FPS to Sports to puzzles.

Back