What's new

what grinds your gears?

oh GOD, yes i hate personalised licence plates.

there's a chick here who drives a bright purple convertable with a licence plate that says "G0D3SS" and she's clearly a swamp donkey.

Both of my cars have personalized license plates :angry:

Religious people.

Ok...let me be more specific, since some of the member here that own ARSENALS consider themselves religious.

Fundamentalist, evangelical, pushy-**** religious people.

Fundamentalist, evangelical, pushy-**** atheists are FAR superior.

when people ask me where i am from and when i say chicago they say "no, i meant where are u from?" i was born in ****ing chicago!!!!!!!!!!!! god **** it not every asian person was born in china or like vietnam

So where ARE you from. :shifty:

Please don't kick me in the kneecaps. :unsure:

when people ask me where i am from and when i say chicago they say "no, i meant where are u from?" i was born in ****ing chicago!!!!!!!!!!!! god **** it not every asian person was born in china or like vietnam

*nods* steve had a mate in highschool of chinese desent. his family came to australia in the goldrush, which places him at about 5th or 6th generation australian, which is more than the majority of white people here. occasionally tools in highschool would tell him to go back to his own country. he suggested that he was more australian than they were and that THEY should go back to THEIR OWN country.

Back