What host do you use?

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
What are all the criteria you will look for when you opt for a hosting. Whether the date of starting of its service, package..??

What host do you use and why?

I use hostgator, mainly because of their support and reliable uptime

I use LunarCP because of the great service they offer. However, i have my own hosting reseller from LunarCP, but i manage the support, and much more. If you are talking about Reseller than LunarCP but shared web hosting then AlienCP as we have one of the best support (8 Hour Max, Or instant support time) Free packages, Post 2 Host Packages, Constant updates improving the AlienCP Site and User interface, the best server speed, and much more :)

I am using Hostrivers, a hosting company in our country. But its servers are in U.S

My Forums are hosted on Fatcow, StartLogic and PowWeb (As they offer multiple domains)

My Company website is hosted with my own Reseller (Initiotech Solutions)

My Clients websites are hosted on my own Reseller(Initiotech Solutions) :)

Is it an Indian webhosting service?

I'm currently hosted by HostRangers, which is owned by my friend Vlad. :)

Nice to know that Bapun. Hope my host too stays the same.

Forumotion. I know I know 'freeforum' is off puting for some people but i like it :)

Is it so steve, i didn't find the difference. I thought you were using a paid host.

At the moment I don't need a host, but earlier I've used HoboHost.com. I did this because my earlier 'projects' haven't required much space or bandwidth, so I went with a cheaper alternative.

Hmm so the project got over?

I've had four hosts and my current one is empirehostings (that's hostings with a s) and out of them all godaddy was the worst hosting.

I actually run my own Hosting Company called USHost247. I host my sites on my own server instead of using a different hosting company.

A great run Chris. Nice to know that you own a hosting company. I have seen USHost247 in many places. (ads)

Box Office Report: 'Monsters University' Tops the Class in a Record June Week

WINNERS OF THE WEEK Theater owners They took in some $2361 million this weekend thanks to three major summer blockbusters coming in about 16 percent above last weekend's Man of Steel-driven windfall and setting a record for a June weekend (The previous record holder was the June 29th weekend of last year...

Continue reading...

What are all the criteria you will look for when you opt for a hosting. Whether the date of starting of its service, package..??

Hi here i list out some features which i will consider while choosing a hosting provider to host my website online ..They are good Customer service and support ,company legitimacy ,company existence,security ,guaranteed uptime, review about that company in forum and blogs and so on ..The above specified features are satisfied by the provide named as XnYnZ.com so i have hosted my business website with them for past one year ....

What host do you use and why?

I use hostgator, mainly because of their support and reliable uptime

Hi i usually host my website online through providers like TheWebPole.com their shared hosting package starts at cost of $2.79 per month and varies depending upon disk space ,bandwidth and so on ....They also provide good customer service and support with 99.9% uptime .....

If I have a website that aren't earning much. I would go for a budget host.

Back