What's new

What is the weather like where you live? (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: How's the weather?

Raining slightly over here at the moment

Super hot in here, melting.

Wet, rainy, and flooding. It's only going to get worse. It's been raining for 2 weeks already. First we were hit by Tropical Storm Ida, then we were hit by a Nor Easter, and now we're waiting for the fall out from hurricane juakeem. Luckily the category 4 hurricane is not going to directly hit us now but graze us but it's still bringing a lot of rain and wind. I have friends already flooded out.

Same over. Loving it at the moment, nice and sunny and not too hot either. Just perfect !  :island:

The weather here is terrible.

Very rainy and soaky... Not my favorite :p

Still freaking raining. I'm going to have to call myself Noah and build an Ark soon...

Seraph said:
Still freaking raining.  I'm going to have to call myself Noah and build an Ark soon...

Send some rain to me, @milksheikh too. It's too hot and dry here. :bad:

The weather at UK currently is rubbish lol, kinda cold and rainy!

It's sunny and warm. About seventy degrees. The sun is out. It's nice. Finally sometime to seed the lawn. I need to get some grass growing around this mud pit lol.

Chilly out and the sky is pretty greyish, but no rain so that's good :)

Quite cold outside today although the sun was briefly out, typical British weather I guess

Not too hot, not too cold.

Today was IDEAL weather in my opinion. It was in the upper 70's and a nice constant gust of wind all day.

Weather today has been dull and cold. Not all that great but I prefer the cold weather ;p

The weather is a bit cooler than what I'm used to. But, overall I cannot complain because we have a long miserable winter just around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back