What's new

What is your current mood?

My current mood is happy with a slight bit of boredness XD

It's been rollercoaster of mood for me these past few days. I have things to be happy about, or sad, or pissed, or exhausted. Strange days. I'm so tired. T_T

Currently feeling tired at the moment. Had quite a bit of work yesterday but today's my relaxation day :D

Very happy and excited due to my favorite baseball team just won game 4 in the ALDS to tie the series 2-2.

Alycium said:
Very happy and excited due to my favorite baseball team just won game 4 in the ALDS to tie the series 2-2.

Congrats, happy for you too. :dance: Feeling good overall. It's gonna be a long day so hopefully I'll last enough today.

Yaiba said:
i am feeling upset/heart broken,,,, :(

I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope you're feeling better already.

I'm really tired today and still have homework to do. Bleh. :bad:

Right now, I can't sleep when I need to sleep. I was hoping I will be sleeping today but not, still awake. Maybe this is because I was sleeping the whole day yesterday.

Excited. My old ambulance and fire departments are fighting one hell of a fire right now and I'm listening to the radio comms on a app (since I don't live in that state anymore). It's probably the biggest fire since 2006 for that area. I was at the 2006 previous record holder. This one has about 65 fire trucks on scene, maybe over 300-500 fire fighters and EMT's on scene, and it's churning!

Back