What's new

What is your favorite Facebook game?

I don't actually play any games on facebook :(
My son plays a few on the phone.
He likes this motercycle one, a lego one and a baseball one

I don't play games on Facebook, still get loads of requests each day though.

i used to like Cityville. but it's getting laggy now and i can't even play it.

I don't think I'd mind Facebook games if they didn't always try and post on your "wall" or try to invite your friends to come play.
I don't want to annoy my friends..lol

My favorite facebook games are Restaurant city, Mafia war, Farmville, Barn buddy, My Zoo, Text Twist and who has the biggest brain. Each game has its own special way of entertaining the gamers. They are so astounding and highly addictive.

I am in the process of buying a new computer, so I can game more with my family and friends on facebook, mine is to slow to play many games on facebook.

I dont play any of them, mostly because I get so annoyed when I get requests from other people. I played Farm Town when it first came out and was pretty into it, but stopped playing a long time ago. Very occasionally, I'll play their Bunco game, though, just because I like Bunco and can't play it anywhere else.. :)

My fave games on facebook are simcity social, solitaire castle, solitaire blitz and lost legacies. I am definitely going to look into brain buddies though. I love games like that.

Back