What's new

What is your favorite Operating System?

noreturn

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
With so many operating systems out there and so much competition they are all out to win the money.. With so many such as:

Windows XP
Windows
Windows Vista
Windows 1998
Windoes 2000
Windows 7
Macs

And so many people have personal perference... So you don't have to own the operating system to vote for it but you can own it if you wish..

So whats your favorite operating system?

RE: OS (poll)

Warlockanap said:
For gaming? Windows.

For media and music? Mac.

Same as you Warlock. Although I also like to use Linux distributions as they have a lot more freedom than regular Windows OS.

I agree with Warlockanap. Windows is pretty good for Gaming. So..

Go Windows!

windows 7 it works just so smooth!
if no windows 7 than i would choose windows vista.

Mac OS X, cuz it's the best.

(but I want to run Windows on it)

Linux for sure. Anything run on Windows can be run through .wine or PlayOnLinux on Linux. And Linux is crazy customizeable down to the smallest feature so you can get it to feel exactly the way you want it. Not to mention all apps are free cause its all open source :p

PS: Ubuntu is Linux ;)

I use windows 7. Before that I used xp and didn't want to change to win7 but its better.

Windows XP, I think is the best product from Windows Corporation
How about linux? I like Backtrack :)

XP, I'm just an XP man... Heh.... Anyway, I have Windows XP Service Pack 3.

omg i totuhly wud use windows 1998 laik ya cuz its epic

No. Windows 7. Because it's awesome. I laik et.

Look, we already have 3 threads about this basically, please refrain from making more threads about what operating system you are using or which one is your favorite etc.
If you're going to post a thread about a operating system then please do so in a matter that you can argue about it or debate about it such as Mac's VS PC's or the features of Linux dualbooting with PC, etc.

I like using Windows, a lot of software and games that support

and Linux I also like to test the virus and a little hacking

Windows is the best.
I have tried linux and really hated it.
But I'm a gamer :p

Windows. Most reliable software to use, (opinion). Especially if I like gaming. Macs aren't as good for gaming as Macs. Apple wins in music and videos, but falls short for gaming.

I like to use Windows

windows in the country's most widely used

for nanang,provided that do not send a virus to my computer :D

I prefer Windows 7. It just has the most compatibility with the stuff I like to do. (Gaming) If Linux had the game support windows did, I would use that.

Milkboat said:
I prefer Windows 7. It just has the most compatibility with the stuff I like to do. (Gaming) If Linux had the game support windows did, I would use that.

You can use PlayOnLinux to get a lot of popular games working on Linux.

Back