What's new

What is your favorite Operating System?

RE: OS (poll)

Harris6310 said:
Milkboat said:
I prefer Windows 7. It just has the most compatibility with the stuff I like to do. (Gaming) If Linux had the game support windows did, I would use that.

You can use PlayOnLinux to get a lot of popular games working on Linux.

I am aware that emulation exists, but I would rather not do it. I like to get the most performance out of my games as possible.

RE: OS (poll)

I prefer to use Windows, because its so easy to handle it :D

I prefer to use Windows XP. because windows XP is the best OS before Windows 7 launched

my favorite one is windows xp,because windows 7 make my netbook lagging :p

Merged a similar thread with this, no more topics for what's your operating system and which one do you prefer.

My favourite is Windows 7.

Linux if you don't want to be infected.
Windows if you want to constantly get infected.

Linux if you enjoy using a computer.

I am currently using windows xp but i think windows 7 is good one.

I like Windows, but was always told to stay away from Vista, I didn't listen and I'm seeing why everyone told me that

wondows of course.i use windows 7 last month,but i use xp now,coz my pc doesnt support windows 7

jordy214 said:
I like Windows, but was always told to stay away from Vista, I didn't listen and I'm seeing why everyone told me that

Vista was only bad at launch. They have released lots of fixes since then. There really isn't anything wrong with it now..

when i learned computer, i used windows until now i use windows, according to windows is my favorite OS. i have tried to learn another one but hard for me..

at first my first choice is win XP considering its compatibility with many software. i never think for a second to upgrade to Vista after i see my friends uses it in his PC.
but after i get bored with XP, i try to upgrade to Win 7 and i really like this OS
so i guess i choose Win 7 as my favorite OS

emzal said:
at first my first choice is win XP considering its compatibility with many software. i never think for a second to upgrade to Vista after i see my friends uses it in his PC.
but after i get bored with XP, i try to upgrade to Win 7 and i really like this OS
so i guess i choose Win 7 as my favorite OS

Yeah One thing You Told Right that Windows Vista not good..I do not like that

noreturn said:
With so many operating systems out there and so much competition they are all out to win the money.. With so many such as:

Windows XP
Windows
Windows Vista
Windows 1998
Windoes 2000
Windows 7
Macs

And so many people have personal perference... So you don't have to own the operating system to vote for it but you can own it if you wish..

So whats your favorite operating system?

Windows 7---I prefer that for gaming

Windows XP---Standard use

Back