What's new

What is your favourite search engine?

xXInfectedXx

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My favourite search engine to use is Google. What makes me use Google over other search engines is that it is  easy to use. I love the design of this search engine, it isn't that complex and it isn't that dull, it's just right. Google is used by lots of people and in my opinion, it is very reliable and the site loads pretty fast.

for better or worse, I've always stuck with google.

I mostly use Google myself- it's usually the automatic for my browsers, and I find the layout and functionality of it simple and easy. I also like how if I ask a certain kind of question, it can actually answer it without making me to go to a link. The snippets it takes from sources is quite enchanting since I use it for really sad things sometimes.

True story:

"Google, what day is it?"
"Google, what holiday is it on x date that I just heard about?"

...That first one used to torture my bff in middle school FYI.

I use Google. Though, I will say that Bing is really good too. If they weren't as slow on mobile, I'd probably be using them. It's really a better results type thing, it just a lot slower.

Google and DuckDuckGo. To be honest, Google is my favorite, but I don't like how much information they save. Every now and then I try to switch over to DuckDuckGo that doesn't save or track anything at all, but I always end back on Google.. It's kind of OP, tbh.

I use Google.

Tagobs said:
Google and DuckDuckGo. To be honest, Google is my favorite, but I don't like how much information they save. Every now and then I try to switch over to DuckDuckGo that doesn't save or track anything at all, but I always end back on Google.. It's kind of OP, tbh.

DuckDuckGo?  Different strokes for different folks on different word flows, I suppose.

Reminds me of Dogpile.

Selena said:
Tagobs said:

DuckDuckGo?  Different strokes for different folks on different word flows, I suppose.

Reminds me of Dogpile.

It's simple, got good results and doesn't track you. Now that's my cup of tea!

Back