The one which you use for "MOST" of the time

Lets see which gets the maximum votes :D :cool:

-Internet Explorer

-Mozilla Firefox

-Google Chrome

-Opera

-Apple Safari

Definitely Firefox. Most reliable except crashes under a lot of tabs :p

Firefox, Chrome & Opera. Depends on the day for me :)

- Caleb -

I have voted for Mozilla FireFox.
Because it is fast save then IE.
And have great plugins and themes and add-ons.

I guess i've been using IE for so long, i've just always continued to use it. Not really sure of the difference, as features go... but all I do it enter an address in the bar and look over my favorite sites.

Wow I am surprised I am the only Chrome person here..and I am on a MAC! LOL

I was using FF for the longest time till it got so unstable I couldn't take it anymore. Switched to Chrome and I am very happy with it.

I have to say though, FF 3.6 is much better then the 3.5 series...

Mostly Chrome at the moment. Although I do use FireFox quite a bit too. If Chrome had extensions for Mac, then it would be awesome =]

Mostly Chrome at the moment. Although I do use FireFox quite a bit too. If Chrome had extensions for Mac, then it would be awesome =]

Download the DEV version. That is what I use. It's sick. You can use almost all of the extensions and they have been improving it a lot.

Here is the blog: Early Access Release Channels (The Chromium Projects)

Here is the actual download to the latest build: Google Chrome

You don't want the BETA one you want the DEV one...the one I linked to. ;)

Really? You're the first person in a while that I've seen to use Opera as their primary browser. Why do you choose Opera over the rest? It's been ages since I used Opera, even though I have it installed lol.

I've been using Firefox for quite some time and it's always been great.

Chrome is so much faster than FF at the moment though, although I do have to admit that I do like Safari too, I use that sometimes.

Chrome
Firefox
Internet Explorer
Safari

That's the order that I use my browsers in :)

Chrome
Firefox
Internet Explorer
Safari

That's the order that I use my browsers in :)

I wish Safari was a bit better though. I wish there was an option to keep the close button on each tab permanently, and I love it in Chrome, like when you click in the address bar once it auto highlights the url so you can just put in the new url straight away, but in Safari you have to manually do it. Same with tabs in Chrome, if you open a new tab it you type the url straight away but with Safari you have to click in the address bar.

I've used Chrome for so long now that I keep forgetting to click in Safari haha.

At home I almost exclusively use Chrome, but use Firefox to check my email and have one website bookmarked in Safari. There are a few websites I've ran into that Chrome didn't display properly and usually using Firefox fixes that.

At work I use Safari exclusively. We had to choose one browser that was not Internet Explorer, and I would have chosen Chrome if it worked with everything or Firefox, but everyone else chose Firefox and I wanted a control point so I could check to see if it was just the browser if an issue came up.

Typically, I have used Chrome before, but I have recently downloaded Opera as well to try it out, and I actually like it. The format is quite similar to Chrome, actually, and the speed is nice and fast.

Back