Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Google Chrome

• Opera

• Safari

• Total voters
I love using Mozilla Fire Fox. I am a huge fan of the browser and it is the one that I use on my pc

i prefer my Google Chrome, i see no disadvantages in it, work fast, have many tools so...
FF is the same to me but i use Chrome.

Firefox once I moved from IE I haven't gone back.

I haven't tried google chrome, but I may do so soon.

I just have found good addons for firefox, that I haven't had a motive to move to anything else.

Firefox will always be the greatest browser. Respects people's privacy, fast, and tons of add-ons. I use Iron Browser as an alternate.

I prefer to use Chrome for its speed and auto google search right from the address bar (not to mention that it spell checks). I have used FF and Safari before. I still use Safari on my Desktop computer (isn't supported in Ubuntu 10.10 ((linux OS)), which is my laptop's OS).

At school, they only allow the use of IE 6. And since they wont allow Ethernet to be used in my laptop, that is the only one used for 35 hours a week.

IE 8 is extremely fast, faster than FF 3.6, but FF 4.0 (which is still in beta) will be much faster, hopefully.

I'm still using FF 3.6.

Just downloaded google chrome and I am very impressed. It is very basic, but I do notice a loading improvement!

Firefox doesnt work well with HULU and similiar outfits the last time I tried them.

Google I just dont trust for there long string of invasion of privacy issues. And the work they do for the federal government also makes me uneasy.

Internet Explorer has always worked excellent for my needs.

Had firefox for a long time and just recently went to google chrome. I love it.

99% Firefox. Chrome I use for secondary stuff like my second Google Account that follows a crap load of NSFW RSS feeds. :)

i use internet explorer with firefox as a backup. chrome is good and often faster than internet explorer. safari is just another one of apples worthless products

Back