Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

sharon

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am currently married. We celebrated our second year anniversary in June. What is your current relationship status?

Congrulations for your wedding anniversaries guys.
I am single at the moment and to be honest I don't see myself in a relationship for a while <3

I am currently single and loving the single life! Someday I will have a relationship again but right now, I'm just enjoying being single.

I'm in a relationship, but one of the only things I am scared of in life is God and weddings :p

ive been single since i was 21, im 42 now. ive always been irresponsible and i got into a fight with my stepdad and lost my job when i was 24. i havent worked since and nobody wants to be with someone who doesnt make alot of money. im good with it tho

Congratulations for you who have been married for years! I've just started being in a relationship so still far away to reach that stage. :p

Future said:
I'm in a relationship, but one of the only things I am scared of in life is God and weddings :p

Me too! :lol:

Future said:

Weddings are so awesome though. You get all those presents, cake and food plus a holiday after it

kingcool52 said:
Weddings are so awesome though. You get all those presents, cake and food plus a holiday after it

New relationships and stages tend to be like that, no? The nightmare soon follows after. :lol: But it becomes a matter of getting to know more and getting used to that kind of nightmare. XD

I used to be in one but the girl I dated ended up being some sort of spawn of the devil. Faked miscarriages, said she got raped every other week, blackmailed me, told me my family hated me, and so much more. Just taking a break and being single for the moment after two years of crap

Aaron said:
I used to be in one but the girl I dated ended up being some sort of spawn of the devil. Faked miscarriages, said she got raped every other week, blackmailed me, told me my family hated me, and so much more. Just taking a break and being single for the moment after two years of crap

I'm really sorry to hear about that. Very brave of you to finally stop the relationship. Enjoy the break! Being single is equally awesome. :D

I'm currently single, and honestly, I don't see myself getting a relationship for a while. :p Just seems like it takes a ton of work and dedication and I don't think I could provide any of that for a while. :p

I am really curious what the "Other" option entails XD I am in a relationship though :)

Have a boyfriend but incredibly complicated

I'm getting married may 27th this year, Met my to-be wife when I was 15, now I'm 26. About time huh?

Back