What's new

What kind of music do you listen to?

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Music has a ton of different genres - with rap/hip-hop being one of them, and that's the type of music I listen to, but I also have an ear for love songs[not sure why though, lol]

How about you? What kind of music do you listen to?

I listen to a lot of different genres, though I tend to listen to pop/rock. I'm starting to appreciate country a little more and have been listening to jazz as well as I'm taking trombone lessons throughout the year. The only thing I really don't listen to is rap, which for the most part I can't stand.

I like a lot of classic rock but there are some (read: few) modern groups/artists that I like.

Songs like this are real nice.

Pretty much everything, but I'm not big on country.

I like to listen classical, Country, rap, hip-hop, R&B, jazz, blues, soul, indie rock.

I love to listen, classical, Hip-hop, R&B, Rock and country.

Classic rock n'roll, punk rock, alternative rock, anything that's experimental, rock & electronica (Depeche Mode masters this) and other kinds of rock. Classic music is one thing I only like mixed together with rock. And I don't really like rap, hip&hop and country.

My favorite kind of music is hip-hop, r and b, and modern dance music.

These types of music may all sound the same, but I still love the rythm. To me, it's so energetic, even though the beat is usually quite repetitive.

Back