What's new

What kind of shampoo do you use?

Whatever is near me and counts as shampoo. It needs to say "shampoo." Or else my hair my go nuts.

Shampoo for red hair. Even that ruins my hair though. Sigh, it's hard being a redhead.

My Dad usually grabs whatever's cheapest, so dollar store shampoo. Which really sucks because it makes your hair so greasy, ew.

However, my Mom convinced him to get some sort of TRESemme shampoo and conditioner a while back so that's what we're using now.

Head and Shoulders Anti-Dandruff shampoo.

I wash my hair every two days, and sometimes I just use whatever my mum has (normally Herbal Essence) but if I go 1-2 weeks without anti-dandruff I get really flakey. Ew.

I am not loyal to any particular brand or type of shampoo. Whatever is on sale and sudses up nicely does it for me. Conditioner, on the other hand, has to be fairly decent stuff. I use Pantene (lots of folks here use Pantene!) and the type is, ironically, Smooth. Best stuff around for my crazy-long hair that scrunches up into a knot if you breathe on it too hard!

View attachment 321

I use Johnsons Baby shampoo. It's a long time since I was a baby, but I prefer to use a shampoo that is easy on my hair and scalp.

Whatever my wife buys. hehe

Back