PF Member
Reaction score
Simple question really :)

What music do you listen to?

I like Pop Rock/Indie Rock/Rock/Pop Punk Rock :cool:

Haha,

some good Christian Rap is always good!

bozonessinc

I love old music, i'm sure I was born in the wrong decade. I love 60's, 70's and some 80's... I also love country *sigh* I'm so old, I like my mum's music LOL

Nothing wrong with the 60's and 70's.

Look at The Beatles! Greatest band of all time.

Yeah, the beatles now have a rockband game out..

Jeez Good Morning by the way!

Really a mixture of everything from classical to rap to rock to techno. Currently, I am listening to Tiesto, Kid Cudi, Jay Z, and Chevelle mostly.

I have a pretty diverse taste in music. It's whatever I like hearing at the moment.

But I am quite a fan of rock music. Almost any era, I enjoy.

bozonessinc said:
Thats cool.

Rock's always pretty good!

I concur :D

Probably the only music I've enjoyed throughout most of the time it's been out. So I guess from the 50s to now.

You were alive in the 50's???

OLDIE!!

Just Kidding.. I assume you mean you listen to the rolling stones...

lol Just kidding!

I'm pretty diverse in my musical tastes. I used to be a huge metalhead (Kataklysm, Insomnium, Death, Destruction, Bathory, Opeth, Sentenced, Dew Scented, etc.), listened to everything metal, all the time. Now, it's fairly spread out, and I'm more open to other genres than I used to be. I still can't stand mainstream rock, rap, R&B, Nu/Faux Metal (Slipknot, Korn, etc), country, or things of that general nature, but I'm more open to hard rock, classic rock, alternative and progressive genres and even classical music (I used to play the Viola when I was a young'n, and still enjoy musicians like Olga Goija). At the moment I'm stuck on a classic rock kick, I can't stop listening to bands like Kansas, Wreckless Erik, the Buzzcocks, and so on. I've got perhaps the weirdest iTunes library you could imagine :D

I simply love South indian melodys. they make me feel better when i am sad and i will get some peace when i am in tension and i love to hear the beat songs of AR Rahman B-)

I like rock, pretty much anything this station plays
http://www.989therock.com/
( Click the listen live to see what I listen to every day till noon )

I like
rob zombie
godsmack
rage against the machine
system of a down
primus
ozzy
slipnot

several others, I could go on for ever :D

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94-jPrPirm4[/video]

I have a very diverse taste in music, pretty much anything except country or SCREAMo type music. I usually listen to rock music, both old and current, and the occasional rap/hip-hop. Latin music is also fun- boyfriend (he is Latino) plays this in his car all the time, and I enjoy it. The Beatles are great too! Their music, though older, will never go out of style, and there will always be someone who enjoys them. I also like listening to the Jethro Tull band. I like lively music, as some of the slow stuff makes me feel sleep-ish.

I do not like musc that much ,actually I am business man So i reasonable to have scarcity of time.But when I gopt time i prefer to listen POP music.

I used to be a fan of pop and rock music mainly, and I listened to music a lot ... I also created some music over the years ... but except my own music that goes through my head sometimes, I don't listen to music anymore ... there's simply no fun in it for me anymore ... it's always the same old crap.

I listen all kinda of music, but Jazz i like the most, its melodious and harmonious music, right now i'm listening to Shirley Bassey.

Back