What should we do now

Kyp

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
:mellow:

Any ideas

Rantingredneck is up early, I wonder if he is doing anything fun

Party preparation. Our company VP (who is a good friend of ours) graduated with her dual masters last weekend and we're throwing her a party today at our house.

rantingredneck said:
Party preparation. Our company VP (who is a good friend of ours) graduated with her dual masters last weekend and we're throwing her a party today at our house.
Oh thats right.

Did you get her some strippers :)

and who changed my user title, I'll kill em

It was Eison I know it

I'll ****ing ban him

Diddy changed my User title :lol:

No strippers........she's straight so if we did that for her there would just be too much flopping dong at my house for my taste........:lol:.........

I hadn't noticed your title, what did it say?

rantingredneck said:
No strippers........she's straight so if we did that for her there would just be too much flopping dong at my house for my taste........:lol:.........

I hadn't noticed your title, what did it say?
What the hell does her being straight matter :huh: I've dated plenty of girls that were straight but like going to see strippers.

Know that I think about it every girl I've known likes going to the strip club ( to see female strippers ) and I've never heard one of them say they liked going to see male strippers.

This lady sounds square, cancel the party and take everyone to the strip club.:p

She changed it to "super lame title" it's not like I picked it myself it's the default :(

she could have atleast picked a new one than just be mean to me

:lol:

rantingredneck said:
Where's my TOTM award BTW??
Kevin has to do that. He may have just not had time yet. I'll remind him

Kyp said:
Kevin has to do that. He may have just not had time yet. I'll remind him

That's cool. Really I didn't know whether it was there somewhere and I just didn't know where to look or what.

Kyp said:
Know that I think about it every girl I've known likes going to the strip club ( to see female strippers ) and I've never heard one of them say they liked going to see male strippers.

Where do you find such women???

Kyp said:
She changed it to "super lame title" it's not like I picked it myself it's the default :(

she could have atleast picked a new one than just be mean to me

she could have been a bit more creative..........:unsure:

rantingredneck said:
That's cool. Really I didn't know whether it was there somewhere and I just didn't know where to look or what.
I think it's suppose/going to show up somewhere down around your Sig area with a link to that your thread.

rantingredneck said:
Where do you find such women???

she could have been a bit more creative..........:unsure:
I don't know, I guess most are like that around where I live :huh:

I guess the only advice is go after the hot ones that are wearing expensive casual trendy clothes that care more about what you are wearing and how much money you can waste when you go out than who you are as a person :p

So basically high maintenance shallow girls seem to be the key :lol:

but you are married so no fun for you :p

Kyp said:
I don't know, I guess most are like that around where I live :huh:

I wonder what the Michigan voc rehab system is like and how the pay compares................:think:

rantingredneck said:
I wonder what the Michigan voc rehab system is like and how the pay compares................:think:

rantingredneck said:
This is true..........:lol:
One day I'm sure I'll be tricked into thinking I want to be married by some girl :p

As long as I pay attention to my friends that are married I should remember the downsides of it :p

Like that day will never come where I find a friend asking me if I want to go to the bar after work and saying sure let me call my wife and let her know or worst have to ask, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

never I tell you.

Could you two quiet down. Some of us are trying to sleep.

Snazz said:
Could you two quiet down. Some of us are trying to sleep.
Sorry.

Aren't you on vacation, why are you up so early

Back