What's new

What should we do now

I can never sleep past 7. All those years of getting up at 4 or 5 to go to work has killed sleeping late.
I will make up for it with my 2 hour nap after lunch.

Snazz said:
I can never sleep past 7. All those years of getting up at 4 or 5 to go to work has killed sleeping late.
Makes sense. I get up for work between 4-5am depending on what time I feel like starting at, but I can sleep in till 9-10am when I'm off work.

but that doesn't mean I get out of bed at that time :p

So what are Snazz's plans for the day

Snazz said:

My kids won't let me sleep past about 7 regardless of the day of the week. Actually that would be my son. My daughter would sleep till noon most days if you'd let her.

rantingredneck said:
My kids won't let me sleep past about 7 regardless of the day of the week. Actually that would be my son. My daughter would sleep till noon most days if you'd let her.
Kick him in the junk, he won't wake daddy up early again :p

Man if the kids want to sleep to noon isn't that good, less time you have to deal with them :shifty:

I have no plans until later. We are actually having a semi guys day. Four of us are going out for a steak dinner ( my one friend has a vegetarian for a wife so he hardly ever gets to eat meat). Then a pool party in the evening. I'm sure I won't go in the pool but I'm hoping for some lovely single women to be present. Or at least some semi cute easy ones.

Snazz said:
I have no plans until later. We are actually having a semi guys day. Four of us are going out for a steak dinner ( my one friend has a vegetarian for a wife so he hardly ever gets to eat meat). Then a pool party in the evening. I'm sure I won't go in the pool but I'm hoping for some lovely single women to be present. Or at least some semi cute easy ones.
Sounds like a good plan to me

I still haven't figured out anything entertaining to do at work today :p

I love women with big **** and a small moral center.

Newk said:

I like women with big **** and like to give them a nice creamy center, what's your point??.........:huh:

design a complex machine that's ultimate purpose is to kill everyone in the building

Newk said:
Don't we all

actually like smaller than large :p

Newk said:
design a complex machine that's ultimate purpose is to kill everyone in the building
:lol:

Why let all that hi tech equipment go to waste.

Newk said:
Why let all that hi tech equipment go to waste.
I don't think we have the equipment to do it all

plus it would be out of kirksite, it would fall apart :lol:

Food , thats what we need is food

Back