What's new

What shows are your favorite to watch?

Firefly, Dollhouse (yes, i know they're both cancelled. ggrrrr...), The Office, Alias, Bones, Community, Parks & Recreation, Bleach. I actually hardly ever watch shows on TV. Lots of my friends buy shows on dvd, so i mooch off of them

The Simpsons (older seasons)
Fresh Prince
The X-Files (Recently completed my collection of the "Collectors Edition" set :p)
South Park
Malcolm in the Middle
Bottom

I watch quite a lot of shows (older ones, don't really watch many recent shows), but those are the ones I watch most.

I just watched the premiere episode of The Walking Dead on Sunday and I think that my prayers have been answered. A high budget, serial, series about the Zombie Apocalypse - life just doesn’t get much better than that! And from what I’ve heard there will be a lot of in-depth character development over the course of the series (for those that don’t get eaten) not just your typical horror flick screaming and shooting.

One Tree Hill
Will and Grace
Friends
Roseanne
Boy Meets World
Life Unexpected
8 Simple Rules...
Real World
The Challenge
World of Jenks
The Buried Life
etc. etc. etc.

House
Burn Notice
Psych
White Collar
Scrubs
Daily Show
Colbert Report
Late Late show
Hawaii 5-0 (New)
NCIS
Lonestar

Charmed, Friends, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, Gilmore Girls XD - I like a lot. :)

American dad, Family guy, The Simpsons, Friends are just a few that spring to mind.

Family guy
Friends
Gilmore Girls (When the boyfriend lets me watch it!)
Hannah Montana (Which i'm never aloud to watch haha)
8 Simple Rules
The wonder years (Hasn't been on for years :()

<3

Back