What's new

What size is your Hard Drive?

RE: size of hard disk?

besucces said:
George said:
2TB. I upgraded it myself, it was originally 160GB, but I decided that wasn't big enough and splashed out on a brand new HD. I need a heck of a lot of storage space.

Wawww... 2TB, it's a big size. I can not imagine how many files can be stored in it.

I need a huge hard drive, I run several companies.

2TB, like 2000GB? Wow, well done.

StevenF50 said:
2TB, like 2000GB? Wow, well done.

Yes, 2000GB. It's not an achievement, I don't want to be congratulated.

George said:
besucces said:
George said:
2TB. I upgraded it myself, it was originally 160GB, but I decided that wasn't big enough and splashed out on a brand new HD. I need a heck of a lot of storage space.

Wawww... 2TB, it's a big size. I can not imagine how many files can be stored in it.

ohhh, well done my friend.

besucces said:
George said:
besucces said:
George said:

ohhh, well done my friend.

Thank you, appreciated. I really should look into the data storage law thinking about it, thanks for reminding me (this thread).

Why do you have a nemesis on me:

'Yes, 2000GB. It's not an achievement, I don't want to be congratulated.'

Then your reply to besuccess's post

'Thank you, appreciated. I really should look into the data storage law thinking about it, thanks for reminding me (this thread).'

When he said well done.

StevenF50 said:
Why do you have a nemesis on me:

'Yes, 2000GB. It's not an achievement, I don't want to be congratulated.'

Then your reply to besuccess's post

'Thank you, appreciated. I really should look into the data storage law thinking about it, thanks for reminding me (this thread).'

When he said well done.

I don't, I was just being nice to that other guy, you're an admin, so I don't need to be nice to you. :D

I actually like you most out of all the other members.

I have 3 hard drives, each 350 GB ... the problem is when I have a virus scan

Mine is 175GB. Haha :) I think that's not enough so i got an internal hard drive from 500GB.

my harddisk capacity just 217 GB :D
i don't mind to upgrading it :p

Mine is just 110 GB :( but my new laptop has 700gb XD

mine is 160 gb it is very small but enough to mei can manage with it

Well I have 160 GB Hard Disk to in My Laptop and In my PC its very Low Only 40 GB

just 120 GB coz i dont have a lot of file.maybe just videos,song and games..

500Gb, but it's almost full, i think a had a plan to buy the external one just to store my Movies and games, because those two things are the one that dominate my harddisk used space

I have a 500 gb disk , but i can use only 450 gb , because 50gb dissapeared somewhere :/

My hard drive is currently 217GB. It was 141Gb until I upgraded computers. I think I want 200GB and over at least. I'm satisfied with this hard drive.

my laptop hardisk is 200 GB, i want to buy a larger one 500 GB or 1 TB

Back