What's new

What social networking site do you use the most?

I signed up for it the other week, and well tbh, it looks like a very simple version of Facebook, like back in the day before it started changing everything...
Ya, it kind of does. But, not to mention Cityville has made its way to Google +. Google is a sponsor of Zynga.

I would say Facebook because I know well enough and it's all I need.

Facebook's good, it's just that it's getting much, much creepier with Timeline around the corner.

Google's new G+ is quite simple, and easy to use... While it's not exactly perfect, it's a good service. Google is the search king! :)

I think Facebook has many more features, but I think Facebook is ripping a lot of their new features off of Google+.

I'd have to say Facebook, Google + isn't appealing to my eye, it's still new so it could become better in time.

I would say Facebook because I know well enough and it's all I need.
Well, have you looked into Google +? I understand if you've been on Facebook and know it well enough, but what about trying the service and seeing what's it like?

There are various different social networking sites on the web today, but which one do you use the most and why?

Personally, I'd go with Facebook, and twitter as a close second.

Facebook, friends and family to speak too also Twitter afterwards for my site.

Mine would be twitter then Facebook but I also think LinkedIn is a good one to stay active on if you're looking for work.

I always prefer to use facebook, because facebook has much applications and not boring like myspace.

Mine's definitely Facebook, however I cansee Twitter overtaking that! It seems like most of my life is spent on Twitter lol

Mine's definitely Facebook, however I cansee Twitter overtaking that! It seems like most of my life is spent on Twitter lol
I've been seeing a lot of my friends posting their links to Twitter on Facebook - I really do wonder how much free advertising Twitter receives from FB users lol. I used to be so active on Twitter though.

Back