What's new

What some kids will do for $5

Why? They said anything appropriate...I am pretty sure they allowed to do anything to their body they want.

I just think it's sad that some kid would write somehting on there head, and then go to school, for 5 bucks, I think a) it's weird and b) It's kinda crossing that line, of what you should do for money.

People do this all the time...

It is not like they are screwing the football team for money. :/

lmao, I thought it was a tattoo at first
ey, this doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't disrupt the ppl around hey

It's not totally offensive- kids do much worse things than this. Writing stuff on the forehead, if kept inoffensive, would be distracting at most.

Funny! yes, its not a tattoo, look closer to find the edges of transparent sticker.

Here is a little twist to it..

What will you do for 5 bucks?

XD

I can't remember the name of the movie but I saw it like two monts ago and it was a world where the ads would go right into your head. you would see them as if they were real people standing in front of you. Imagine if companies actually started to do what that girl was doing??? If you think about it tattoos are like a billboard for the artist. You are walking around with work that is done by a person and they are proud that they did it and you are happy with their work you go and tell other people about it. Same thing here... why not getting something for it at least.

Here is a little twist to it..

What will you do for 5 bucks?

XD

Man that question brings back nightmares when I was saving up for a new bike as kid. I used to go around the neighborhood offering to clean up yards and do weeds. After spending countless hours at a few old ladies house thinking im going to walk away with some decent coin to here this lady say I think I have a few bucks in my purse. As a kid your heart just sinks. And then when you get home your dad asks how did it go today? You tell them the story how hard you worked to only get FOUR DOLLARS! Then your father tells the sad story on how this old lady recent lost her husband and she is living on a fixed income. And how im so proud of you son for working so hard and doing good work for a person in need. So in the end you feel pretty good about yourself. And in the end you struggle on and try for the next house down the road and those few bucks because you want that bike with the cool mags.

Man that question brings back nightmares when I was saving up for a new bike as kid. I used to go around the neighborhood offering to clean up yards and do weeds. After spending countless hours at a few old ladies house thinking im going to walk away with some decent coin to here this lady say I think I have a few bucks in my purse. As a kid your heart just sinks. And then when you get home your dad asks how did it go today? You tell them the story how hard you worked to only get FOUR DOLLARS! Then your father tells the sad story on how this old lady recent lost her husband and she is living on a fixed income. And how im so proud of you son for working so hard and doing good work for a person in need. So in the end you feel pretty good about yourself. And in the end you struggle on and try for the next house down the road and those few bucks because you want that bike with the cool mags.

yikes, well it feels happy at the end of the day then..
Earning money is hard.

well I remember making choclate lollipops for my school parties and events. In junior high I use to buy all types of candies like now or laters, gums, jolly ranchers and other type of candies and sell them for ten cent a piece. I was the person in school always seeking something. Blank stickers for .25 - $1.00. I would color it in and they would get it made into a button. Yeqh when I was younger I was quite the entrepreneur. Lol

Talking of $5 bucks, how can you make them everyday sitting by your pc?
anyone?

Making five dollars is easy if you sell things online. Esty.com is a website where you home made things. People make money on that site.

I don't think it crosses any lines...I'd totally do it lol, but I'd charge more than $5 :p

Back