What's new

What Sports Can You Play?

StevenF50

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello,

What sports do you play? What sports are you good at? I myself can play football(soccer) very well and I am a defender for my school team, right back to be exact. I can also play cricket and I am very good at catching but not so good at batting. I can play basketball but not good enough to beat any of you Americans. I am also a good cross country runner but that's enough about me,what sports are you good at?

Thanks.

1. What sports do you play?
I dont play any unless you include fishing one.... I use to play a whole bunch a couple of years ago but I kinda lost intrest and went different ways...
2. What sports are you good at?
Umm I haven't played very many for awhile but I use to be pretty "Decent" at the ones I did play which was Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, and Football.

Football, Soccer, Tennis, Tabletennis, Basketball, Baseball and many other games.
Those are the games I can play but I'm only good at Soccer, Tabletennis & Basketball :p

i can play Football very good but in my country Netherlands its not loved as much as example USA
they love the game there!

I don't really do sports nowadays, other than running and going around and stuff.

I do Soccer and Football. Maybe a bit of Basketball but not really.

Soccer, Badminton, Cheess, :D Tabletennis, and many other games.
I do Soccer, it's my favorite sport

I can play little cricket i have played fotball also but i am not a good player of it.

Well, almost sport I can play.
:kickme:

Kidding.
But i can play the games with a ball.
Sample football, pingpong, basketball.

But most of all is bicycling.
I always ride it everytime and everywhere i go to.
So bicycle is the best.

:blush:

I skateboard.:)

I really like it because it feels really nice, you meet new people, you learn more tricks, you'll need to be brave as well.

Basketball and Baseball school almost starting gotta get ready for scouts hopefully! :D

i can play many sports
such as football basketball and volleyball
but the ones who i'm very like is football :D

i can play cricket, football, basket ball,volley ball,and base ball
but i m best in cricket and foot ball

I'am good at basketball on defense. sometimes I can even get to the basket : O

Cricket, Football, Badminton, Table Tennis and a bit of Hockey..Play carrom daily but I guess that is counted as an indoor sport!!

in the first a football soccer, futsal, voleyball and the run,:p

I can ride a mountain bike , play tabletennis , and ride a snowboard

Back