What's new

What System do you use for you Shows???

Well, let's see. Back in the day I used to use two double 15 tops, and two folded horn 15" subs. On stage I had two 12" floor monitors on the left and right side of my singers. All powered with three Crown amps. Mains, subs, monitors). Behringer crossover, Alisis compressor and Behringer 1832 mixer.

Over the years venues change, I've gotten older, and have had to lighten up. Today I've scailed down to four 12" Peavey PR12 speakers. (Two on each side of the stage) I use a Yamaha EMX5014 powered mixer. My floor monitor is a simple Harbinger 12" powered speaker that works fine for it's purpose. To round out the sound I have a single 15" sub. All my mics are Shure SM58 wireless, and a Shure wireless headset mic. For lighting I use a remote controlled Martin scanner with multiple color changes.

Not as big as some here, but big enough for the small venues I play, and light enough that I can handle it if I have to move it. (Most everything is perminant installation, but occasionally I have to move it). My second club has a similar set up except that I have two JBL 305 passive eons (which I really hate). I'm thinking of replaceing them with another set of Peaveys.

Back