fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
What time does everyone hit the bed? For me I try to get going to bed around 9PM EST.

I try to go to bed around 9:30 on weeknights but that often doesn't happen. My wife and I watch Tik-Toks before bed and then we fall asleep right after. Depending on how many she has to show me, it could take up to a half hour so I end up falling asleep after 10:00 CST. :V I really want to get in the habit of trying to go to sleep at the same time every night so I can sleep better.

My wife stays up watching videos. She turns the sound off or down. Most nights I am out like a light within 15 minutes.

It depends on me as to when I go to bed. I attempt to go to bed around 10 - 11 pm but it never ends up happening, I either can not sleep when I do or I end up having something to do that I forgot resulting in me being up later than I should be.

It depends. If I have to get a few more things done, I go to bed around 1-2 AM.
If I have done everything for the day, I'll go to bed around 11 PM - 12 AM.

I try to go to bed very early now. It's because my work starts at 8 AM and I don't like waking up in a rush. Does anyone feel the same?

I'm an insomniac, so I tend to be up until about 2-3 am and then awake again before 6.

Usually I go to bed around 12am-2am. Sometimes earlier and 3am is the latest time that i’ll go to bed.

What time does everyone hit the bed? For me I try to get going to bed around 9PM EST.
I wish I could go to bed by 9pm. It doesn't even seen to me like 9pm is night already because I'm usually awake till 2am-3am in the morning before I sleep.

I sleep early most of the days. I am always more focused on ensuring that I wake up early as that is one of the ways to enjoy my time achieving my targets for the next day.

I sleep early most of the days. I am always more focused on ensuring that I wake up early as that is one of the ways to enjoy my time achieving my targets for the next day.
The problem with me is that even if I get in bed early, I still wouldn't be able to sleep. I will just be in bed there without being able to sleep. So, it's waste of time getting in bed early.

I wish I could go to bed by 9pm. It doesn't even seen to me like 9pm is night already because I'm usually awake till 2am-3am in the morning before I sleep.
Same here. I can’t go to bed at 9 at all. I haven’t been able to sleep at 9pm in along time. My 9pm is basically my 12pm lmao. I’m more of a night owl than a day person.

I try and go to sleep at 1am every night and I sleep to 9am~10am. Which works out well for me because I am almost never tired.

I don't go to bed on a schedule, but I'm starting a new job soon so I'll probably start going to be around 11pm when I'm working.

I get up at 2 or 3AM most of the time.

Back