What's new

What Time Zone are you in?

Wow 6 hours that's a lot.
I kinda get used to it since a lot of my online friends are always in different time zones then me.

I find it quite annoying because you need to ask something but because they are in a different time zone they aren't online :thumbsdown: but as you said, you do get used to it.

I find it quite annoying because you need to ask something but because they are in a different time zone they aren't online :thumbsdown: but as you said, you do get used to it.

Yea, its often nerve racking when you are waiting for some important and urgent answer for 6 hours.

I often have to stay awake till 2 or 3 am in order to talk to them if its really urgent, which gets in the way of my beauty sleep. :eek:

But what can you do, they have to wait for me sometimes too so its all alright.

Yea, its often nerve racking when you are waiting for some important and urgent answer for 6 hours.

I often have to stay awake till 2 or 3 am in order to talk to them if its really urgent, which gets in the way of my beauty sleep. :eek:

But what can you do, they have to wait for me sometimes too so its all alright.
Yea its quite annoying, if only we all could be in the same timezone, but then the world would be flat and not a globe lol, and we would fall into space when in the ocean lol.

Yea its quite annoying, if only we all could be in the same timezone, but then the world would be flat and not a globe lol, and we would fall into space when in the ocean lol.

That reminds me of looney tones. :D

Imagine a world like that it would probably be funnier to live in. Because people wouldn't be able to dig for oil in fear that they will penetrate on the other side, the dark side.;)

Try holiding a staff meeting when some staff are in the US, some in the UK & some in AUS, it means that in order for everyone to attend, the US staff have to be up early, and the AUS staff have to be up late

Try holiding a staff meeting when some staff are in the US, some in the UK & some in AUS, it means that in order for everyone to attend, the US staff have to be up early, and the AUS staff have to be up late
Yea, its not that hard.

Back