What's new

What type of mouse do you use?

Czirz

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I use a razer imperator, hoping top get a naga soon.

http://www.razerzone.com/

TTesports black from Thermaltake :p Its nice. Comes with weights for it and everything :p

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 -- As described, it's a wireless mouse, but I got it along with a wireless Keyboard. 2-In-1 Deal for $39.99 Batteries last for 10 months, all I'll have to do is replace them about every ten months, I suppose... Mouse uses Double A Batteries, the Keyboard uses Triple A Batteries.

I use a trackpad, i would use a mouse for my laptop but it doesnt fell right to do.

X7 Razer Replica, it has green flames on it and stuff and something similar to the razer logo.

TBH I have no idea which one I have I'm just using the one that came with my computer.. Most of the ones that come with your computer suck but this one is nice it kinda feels like a mac mouse...

I don't really know what it's called. All I know is it's really really old and it says IBM on it.

Using a not so good logitech wireless mouse. Planning on buying a razer.

I bought an TRACER for 20$, and this s*** has broke after 2 days lol...
Now i'm using my 2yr old Canyon, and it's fine.

Shadrack said:
Get.. an.. UPGRADE... :p ANY pro gamer needs a pro mouse. not an ancient thing.
Lol, I'm getting a laptop soon so no worries.

Built in with my laptop. I find most laptops can't get to the correct speed for me, I modified my system to allow me to increase the sensitivity to higher than what is possible with the default config.

which company's mouse you are using for your computer?

There are too many compay's mouses are sold into the market.but all the muses are not so good for our computer and also problem occur after some day.
i think one of the best company 's mouse is Zebronic.i'm using it from 2 yrs but nothing hppnd with it.

I have a track pad, haha. :) So i don't have a mouse. :d

i don't know type mouse

because just mouse standart $1

:D

i use trackpad on my netbook,i don't like to use mouse on my netbook

i feel something different if i use mouse

Because of that i have laptop so it's only support USB mouse.and the company is Zebronic.but do u know in the past 2 years i used 7 mouse and all are corrupt within some days.

A4Tech Q3-600X-1 Black USB but I plan to buy mouse steelseries or razer or qpad

hi i m currently using eton mouse it is came along my set but it is not working properly now

Back