What's new

What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?

Alien

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what the first thing was that everyone did when they woke up today (or any future days!)...

Me? Almost tripped through the window tangled up on a stupid X-Box joystick cord. :D

ooh, that would have been bad.

i rolled out of bed, checked my e-mail, posted here how much sleep i got, took a shower, and started (yes, started) studying for my 10:00 midterm today

I said, "Oh crap, another day of hell" (JK, I actually love my job)

Actually, the first thing I did was go to the bathroom; pretty boring.

I was lying in the bed about 5 minutes and I was trying to think that it is another good day ... and it is better to leave a bed ... leaving bed is so boring ...

MO said:
I said, "Oh crap, another day of hell" (JK, I actually love my job)

Actually, the first thing I did was go to the bathroom; pretty boring.

i actually DID say "Oh crap, another day of hell"

I rolled over and snuggled under the covers. Then grumbled, rolled back over and out of bed, put on clothes, and shuffled off to make coffee.

Got in the shower to get ready for school, which turned out to be cancelled! :lol: (to top that off, I actually went!)

Scraped dried blood from underneath my fingernails. Then got up and checked my email.

Almost fell out the window again tripping on the joystick cord of my X-Box. :)

Is there a pattern developing here?

Alien said:
Almost fell out the window again tripping on the joystick cord of my X-Box. :)

Is there a pattern developing here?

Maybe you should clean your room ;)

Wrote down my dream so I could remember it, went back to sleep

stubled around, turned my music down, lights on, opened irc, internet explorer, and here i am :D

Upon opening my eyes and realizing I was crashed out over a friends house, after another night of hellacious drinking, I swore off drinking (for tonight ... maybe) and wondered if I was still drunk. The answer was yes. Autumn's been a bad influence on me ... last night she just kept buying the shots.

I was awakened by the phone at 8:30 am and was PISSED. So the first thing I did was answer the stupid phone.

Back