What's new

What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?

had to go to kitchen and eat buckwheat kasha ... :burga:

Just lied there for a while, with intentions of going back to sleep which didn't work

Well, since today is Sunday, I did thin about about going to church.. but why waste my streak of missing church every sunday the past 250 times (estimated, OK, OK a total guess!! LOL)

Then I got some breakfast and watched some TV before I started my day.

Scott

got up and immediately went downstairs to start a load of laundry. i had an entire basement full so i figured i'd get an early start on that.

I rolled out of bed and turned on the computers, made coffee then headed for the shower........pretty boring!!! :embarass:

went and turned on the coffee pot..made Bob's lunch..went to the bathroom..made Bob's coffee..went on Neopets.

Thought about 5 minutes. It was selfhypnoteasing ... I need will to leave bed ... :D

What are your favorite shows on in the morning between 7-10am? :D

Am I missing something!

Panache87 said:
Turned on the TV to watch my favorite shows

The shows start at 8 am, and end at 9 am. They're just my fave old TV shows. Nothing special.

I read PC World as I relaxed in bed.. :nod:

Ahh, nothing like a review on the new Pentium 4 "E" to jumpstart your morning! :tongue:

Then I went downstairs and booted up my main rig (see how computer-centered my life is?)

Nothing like a hard driver whirring to wake you up! :eek:

grumbled, rolled over, rolled over again, went out to the living roo mto watch TV

I had a pee... do none of you people wake up needing to do that?!

Back