What's new

What was the last movie you watched?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
I am not someone who watches movies too often but if there is one I want to see, I will make time to watch it.

The last movie I watched was Good Burger 2 which I was super happy to see release. I am hoping we may see a Good Burger 3 and hopefully sooner than we saw Good Burger 2

What was the last movie you watched?

Aquaman for me. I never seen any of the Good Burger movies.

The last movie that I watched was Lights out, then prior to watching lights out, I watched beekeeper. Both of these movies were actually good.

The last movie I watched was Ghostbusters the afterlife. I am currently watching Ghostbusters frozen empire, which is the latest installment .

The last movie I've seen is by Bruce Lee, and it's Enter the Dragon, I've seen it before, this is the second time I've seen it, but the movie is so good that I wanted to see it again.

The last movie I watched was "The Idea of You." I loved this movie. Anne Hathaway played her role well and proved that she still can make romantic movies. She is aging like fine wine. Hehe. I am looking forward to seeing another romantic film in my free time.

Back