What's new

What was the last movie you watched?

****, so would you say the Parnormal activity movies are better than the devil inside? @Marc
I've only seen PA 1 and PA 2, ;) Not part 3... :(
So I don't know the whole storyline of Paranormal Activity ( part 3 was from the beginning, I think ) , therefore I can't really judge...

I've only seen PA 1 and PA 2, ;) Not part 3... :(
So I don't know the whole storyline of Paranormal Activity ( part 3 was from the beginning, I think ) , therefore I can't really judge...
I saw Paranormal activity 3 the other day -we got it from the red box. The year once the movie starts is way before PA 1 and PA 2. The main character "Katy" from the other ones was just a child in 3.

I saw Paranormal activity 3 the other day -we got it from the red box. The year once the movie starts is way before PA 1 and PA 2. The main character "Katy" from the other ones was just a child in 3.
Spoiler! :p
Yeah, that's what I heard. PA3 is the beginning, PA2 is the middle ( although they added piece of part 1 ) and PA1 is the last.

Spoiler! :p
Yeah, that's what I heard. PA3 is the beginning, PA2 is the middle ( although they added piece of part 1 ) and PA1 is the last.
You wouldn't want to know what happened at the end and such because that would be ruining the movie for you.:sleep:

Ahhhh just saw Man On A Ledge. I didn't think I was going to like it. It wasn't my turn to pick the movie, you know you have to be open minded about these things. Boy, I am so glad I was. This movie was great! It was really creative and unpredictable. I really didn't figure it out until almost the end. I usually can tell after the first few minutes of a movie what is going to happen and who is going to die. Really kept me at the edge of my seat. I even had to pee so bad, and sat in pain holding it, because I didn't want to miss i second. I am even thinking of seeing it again.

I recently watched Drive which was a great movie. I'm sad to learn that it was nominated only for one oscar. Albert Brooks was great in the movie, he should have got an oscar nomination.

Believe or not...Dead or Alive.
That was a pretty good movie. I can't believe I waited so long to see it.
Looking forward to watching the movie Woman in Black.

The Woman in Black!

It was so scary that I had to watch it with covered eyes.

Sheesh!

I haven't been to a movie theater in years so I catch up when I can with Comcast's cable service. It just so happens that yesterday I did entertain the thought of watching something. I ended up on The Family Channel and watched The Princess Diaries and The Princess Diaries 2. The first one, I had not seen to the end and was glad to be able to do so. The second one, I had never seen. I think the second one is actually better than the first.

Battle Los Angeles, watched it on Sky last night thought it was really good.

I just saw Safe House yesterday night. It was pretty good but it was very formulaic. There wasn't any twists and turns like I was hoping for. You could pretty much figure out where the movie was going within the first 15 minutes. It's more of an action movie than anything. I thought there would be some thriller elements but alas there wasn't. So keep that in mind if you plan to go and see it.

The last movie i saw, it was Hard Candy

What a thriller. It got me interested after 20 minutes, then when it hit the 45 minute mark, I was hooked on every moment afterwards.

last weekend i watched women in black. It was good movie.

Back