What's new

What was your dream job as a child?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
I always remember growing up, I always wanted to be a teacher or a teaching assistant and I did take that on after school when I went to college but due to my health issues, I ended up having to change the direction of my career.

What was your dream job when you were growing up? Is that now the job you have?

I wanted to be an architect. Well, I've always liked designing things. Anyway, it never came to pass cause I lost interest by middle school age.

I wanted to be an architect. Well, I've always liked designing things. Anyway, it never came to pass cause I lost interest by middle school age.
I find with some people that as they get older and look into something they want to do when they are older, they realize how much it would take or in some cases believe they do not have what it takes to succeed in doing something they wanted to do.

Do you remember what caused you to lose interest or did it just happen?

I find with some people that as they get older and look into something they want to do when they are older, they realize how much it would take or in some cases believe they do not have what it takes to succeed in doing something they wanted to do.

Do you remember what caused you to lose interest or did it just happen?
Beats me. I can't really really remember. I know I really like creating stuff, but I stopped in my middle school years. Well, if there had been the internet in the early 90s, that wouldn't have been the case.

Beats me. I can't really really remember. I know I really like creating stuff, but I stopped in my middle school years. Well, if there had been the internet in the early 90s, that wouldn't have been the case.
I will admit, I feel a lot of things people lost interest in because the internet was not as available as it is now and it took a lot more to be able to learn and get into that line of work. By the time the internet was as available as it is now, it was too late for many.

I have always wanted to become a lawyer when I was a kid. Unfortunately, I couldn't get admission to study law in the University. I still have a plan to read law as a second degree.

A chef originally. I often helped my Mom in the kitchen. But when I got a taste of computers, I was hooked. I did work briefly as a PC tech, but I never fit in with the people that were already there. They all knew each other and had been there for years. Then I was given a lot BS. It lasted about a month, sadly. At least that paid rent....

I have always wanted to become a lawyer when I was a kid. Unfortunately, I couldn't get admission to study law in the University. I still have a plan to read law as a second degree.

You should go for your dream. It is never late to achieving the dream that you want to achieve. Make plans, stay focused and you will see a lot of things falling into place for you.

You should go for your dream. It is never late to achieving the dream that you want to achieve. Make plans, stay focused and you will see a lot of things falling into place for you.
Yeah, that's the plan I have made already. There's no age which someone can't go to school. So, I've had everything set to work it out once the time is right for me to take on that path.

I want to say gardener but that doesn't really pay the bills.

I wanted to play hockey in the NHL.

Back