What's new

What was your greatest moment in sports?

Wow you guys are really talented.

As for me, I scored consistently well in few baseball games during my high school. That helped our team to win few games and I was super proud of myself.

My greatest moment in sports was during 4th grade basketball. The score was tied in the fourth quarter. There were seven seconds left and I was bringing the ball up. I launched at half court and banked the shot in. It was a pretty amazing feeling.

Training in martial arts. I'd train 5 times/week, work with the people who'd go to tournaments, even if I wouldn't go (was too 'old' for this and the costs didn't seem OK to me. I was earning my own money, so wasting it for a medal wasn't in my books). But I would train along with them and enjoy it.

One of my greatest sporting moments was winning man of the match in the most important football match I have played. It was an under 15 Cup, we played the final in a stadium. I played very well and was awarded the man of the match, unfortunately we lost the final, but I was proud of my performance.

It was basketball and I was playing in a tournament here in our village. I dropped a couple of clutch shoots for my team to win and everyone gone crazy. I don't know but it was a different kind of cheer like they loved the way I shoot the ball knowing it wasn't our homecourt.LOL

Half-volley from 25yds in a school football match, was insane :')

I don't really remember something I did that got me happy, but when I was skateboarding and I got to make a trick that was really hard, I was always happy.
Also, when playing football and scoring that winning goal, amazing feeling.

For me it was when Frank Bruno rattled Mike Tyson - for a fleeting moment Britain gasped and thought Tyson was going down for the count, a moment that quickly diminished.

On my own side of the fence - Scoring a little gem of a curler over the Keep er in our league cup final. Scored 2 that day in a 4-2 win.

I can't settle for one... I think that every soccer game we won with the former team (The Golden Team) was a thrill to me, but the BEST was definitely the game against Argentina in the World Cup, 1994. Romania-Argentina 3-2.

My greatest moment in sports was getting a game winning hit in men's softball about 12 years ago. It was one of the weakest dribbler of a hit, something that I should been out by a mile. Some how I figuring no one made a clean field on the ball and was to late when the fielder threw to first allowing the runner from third to score.

My greatest moment was when I actually made a dunk in a real game. Any time I had tried it out on the street I used to hit the rim and fall on my ****. So yeah, I was jumping for joy when I finally got it. And in a REAL game at that.

Something like that is pretty hard and I've never tried it, so congratulations!

Back