What's new

what web browser do you use?

jordy214

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I use Google Chrome. For me, It's faster and the fastest I've used. The only issue is I have problems getting onto the internet with it sometimes, so I have Firefox to back me up. But Chrome is my number one choice.

Google Chrome. IMO, FireFox sucks. IE has major security problems. Opera is very... Boring... And Safari...? Don't get me started on Safari...

I was never a fan of IE, everytime I get a new computer I remove it. It's way to slow and I have way too many issues with it

i am using firefox,opera and chrome :D
but i mostly use firefox

i am using google chrome,because it not make my netbook lagging like the other browser,but i use mozilla fire fox as backup

Firefox 5.01. I did try Chrome, but I didn't like it all, I've been using Firefox for over 5 years, don't feel the need to switch to a newcommer like Chrome. Firefox has loads of great themes & addons as well.

I use google chrome because its way faster than Internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox..and i recommend you guys to use it..

I use Firefox. It eats much RAM but I like it. Easy to use and friendly :D Beside that, I use Chrome when I need to fake IP or do fast surf.

I use CometBird
like firefox but better
not eats much RAM

i use firefox and google chrome, I was never a fan of IE, IE has major security problems, FIREFOX is very stabil in my computer

I use my own web browser I made.

It's fast and really secure.

hi i m using google chrome ,firefox and opera but usually i use firefox it is best to me

i use mozilla firefox

and sometime opera

but still prepare to mozilla

google chrome, FESE, firefox and opera. but the best and fastest is google chrome. install flashblock on google chrome make browsing very fast

I using Mozilla FIrefox ver. 3.67 ( i love Adblock addon ;) )
I also tested Opera , Google Chrome , IE , but they didn`t have such means ;)

i use google chrome, mozilla firefox and internet explorer, every day i use them when i use internet on my laptop

Back