What's new

What would you do/say?

tchnabc123

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Okay. I ordered a Cardinals shirt online last week. It finally arrived and I was so excited to try it on. However, it was a little tight :( What can I say, I have a larger bust. :) Anyways, I shipped the shirt back and just got my money back. I told my husband that I returned the shirt because it was a little tight. His response, "quit snacking, lose a little weight and it will fit." WTF?!? He says stuff like this to me ALL the time!! I may be a little overweight but don't appreciate his comments. Am I just being oversensitive?

nahh not being sensitive--every once in awhile dh will come by and poke my ****in top

whatever ****

Seems as though DH is insenstitive, I'd be bothered by those comments too.

I'm glad that DH has not said anything about my recent weight gain except on one occasion he did state that he thought I would be going to the gym more since I had more free time.

Buy another Cardinals t-**** (don't worry about the size) and bask in the fact that the Cardinals are the World Series Champions!

The thing is, he says **** like this to me all the time. Then expects me to please him in the bedroom. Oh ya, just what I want to do. ****in' ****! He makes digs about me being a stay at home mom too.

He smokes a ton!! I told him that if cigarettes put weight on him he would be 400lbs. That's no lie!! He's not perfect!!

Holy ****, if DH *ever* said that to me, I'd cut him off.

You should complain that he is "too small" and tell him there has to be a male version of the kegel.

I tell you what, if my DH complained about my weight, he certainly wouldn't have the pleasure of playing with my boobies, that's for sure. Sure, insult me, make me feel like crap & then wonder why I'm not acting like pleasuring you is my most favoritest thing in the world to do. My DH could make that mistake one time. One time. After that, he'd better realize that he falls asleep first & I hold a grudge.

I'd punch him in the face. That would be a warning. Next time, it'd be the balls.

I talk a big talk, lol

I'd punch him in the face. That would be a warning. Next time, it'd be the balls.

:shesaid:

My DH is fluffy too, but even if he wasn't he would NEVER say anything like that to me.

I'm sorry babe. :huggy:

Yes I would be bothered. My DH wouldn't say anything like that because he doesn't have room to talk. He would never think of making a comment about me working since I went and got a job without telling him. :giggles:

I'm going with the popular choice of pain in the groin.

kick-balls.jpg

I am willing to bet that he would stop if you didn't react to him. After awhile it would no longer be fun for him. I wouldn't even blink. Act like it was never said.

As for you being a SAHM. Why would that bother him? Isn't that a decision you both made?

Back