What's new

What Would You Do

party, drink, smoke, and do everything i can that's illegal, and don't forget lot's and lot's of SEX!!!!!!!!!;p :delight:

I would go on a killing spree.

Or take so many drugs I'd just fade away.

Ok is it me or was that terrible disturbing what the person above me just said.

<<Buster is killed the next day, along with many others>>

Hehe.

What would you do if you were given a pot of weed.

Would you smoke it or sell it?

Originally posted by Sard0nica
One night one of your family members or yourself is cooking dinner when you accidently set a fire, it becomes too big to extinguish and you must leave immediately. Your family has already evacuated the house and you have only enough time to save one possession, what would you take with you and why?

Of course my computer tower

Okay now we'll go to the next question. Let's say you have one full day to live left and you are still in good shape and have enough money to do whatever you want, go anywhere you want, basically do whatever is humanly possible. What would you do on your last day and why?

I would by a ZL1 Camaro and just open it up full throttle on a 500 mile straght road, then pull off into the desert and just let go of the whell and lay back, and thing of my loved ones.

Originally posted by Ahmed
Hehe.

Smoke half, sell half >_<

Not a thing, but I think I'd like to kill whoever made that phrase. Would you rather have both your legs cut off or your hands cut off and why?

I would go out and do everything that I possibly could. Anything that I hadn't done yet. Go sky diving - eat anywhere - do ANYTHING. possibilities are endless.

Originally posted by Calzone
Next question in &quot;What Would You Do&quot; thread is..........

What would you do for a Klondike bar?!

Not a thing, but I think I'd like to kill whoever made that phrase. Would you rather have both your legs cut off or your hands cut off and why?

same here.

lets see here ryan, i think i would rather have my.......legs. cuz then i can still do things like write and type n what not. and i could just get prosthetics.

definitely would have to have the legs cut off... I CAN'T PLAY GAMES WITH MY FEET! :) Well, hmm... that might be something interesting to learn... hehe :p

On Your Last Day

One night one of your family members or yourself is cooking dinner when you accidently set a fire, it becomes too big to extinguish and you must leave immediately. Your family has already evacuated the house and you have only enough time to save one possession, what would you take with you and why? [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmmm... i would grab my folders with all my memories in them.

Okay now we'll go to the next question. Let's say you have one full day to live left and you are still in good shape and have enough money to do whatever you want, go anywhere you want, basically do whatever is humanly possible. What would you do on your last day and why?

i would take my dad and my sister to Richmond for an awesome night race. Or i would take them to Bristol. im talking about NASCAR racing for those of you who are confused by my response.

I'll ask a hypothetical question which should get some interesting answers and give insight to people in our community. Then when a fair enough amount of people answer anyone can come up with their own hypothetical question so we can see how many interesting answers we can get. If you haven't answered an earlier question and want to, just go ahead and quote it and post your answer. Okay, here's the fist question:

One night one of your family members or yourself is cooking dinner when you accidently set a fire, it becomes too big to extinguish and you must leave immediately. Your family has already evacuated the house and you have only enough time to save one possession, what would you take with you and why?

dunno. I gues i'd grap my computer (the CPU, everything else is replacable)

Spend the day with my loved ones, especially my gf (assuming I have one)

Oh wait a sec....you said anything humany possible? CURE WHATEVER IS KILLING ME!!!!!! DUH!!!!!:D Then I shall live!

Hehe.

Sell it

Originally posted by Calzone
Next question in &quot;What Would You Do&quot; thread is..........

What would you do for a Klondike bar?!

Steal yours:p

Legs. prostetic legs are a hell of alot better then prostetic hands

Originally posted by i¢eqüeen8
if you could have any job you wanted, what would you want to do?

Retired Muti-Billionair after winnign th lottery and investing wisly:D

On Your Last Day

The computer is the most expensive and valuable thing I own, so I would take that.

I really don't know what I'd do there, you can'd do much in one day. Hmm, sorry. Like Mecha said, maybe just spend time with my family.

Hehe.

I'd smoke it, just because if I was caught selling it I would be in big trouble.

Legs for sure. We're far more advanced when it comes to prosthetic legs, and wheelchairs, and wheelchair accessible places. Hands are far more important.

i would get all my money...ya..

Originally posted by Ian

i would get all my money...ya..
how much could you possible have lying arounf your house?

then again, my friends grandfather hid 40, 000 dollars in his house. And my grandmother once had over 10,000 in a toolbox (she didnt trust the bank)

Re: Re: What Would You Do

Originally posted by Mechknuckles

how much could you possible have lying arounf your house?

then again, my friends grandfather hid 40, 000 dollars in his house. And my grandmother once had over 10,000 in a toolbox (she didnt trust the bank)

okay fine then.....id grab my ps2....i really cant think of anything worth more...

MY dog :p

If she's allready outside,

The D: drive on my computer ;)

Hold's 7 years of memories :p

Back