What's new

What would you like to learn to do?

wildbirdy

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I would like to learn to play my acoustic guitar.

I'd like to learn German, play the violin, and Quantum Mechanics (just so that I can say.. yea I DO know Quantum Mechanics).

I believe we never stop learning no matter our age.
Learn something new today! It helps the brain from rotting away. :dizzy:

Not learning to play the piano has been a lifelong regret. I know, I know it's not too late to start. Also i would like to learn to speak a foreign language.

Never give up on your dreams. You never know which one will come true. Filter the negative and learn something new today.

How to pick up and date women better so I can meet another great one like my ex who was rare. The good news, I am learning it. It just takes awhile for some.

I have an acoustic guitar I've never learned to play, it's on the list for 'ron. I assume that will be my mid-life-crisis project.

two things: ikebana (i keep meaning to sign up for classes, but then don't), and how to knit stuff more complicated than a scarf. :)

I would like to learn how to poop while standing on my head.

I have a lot of stuff i'd like to do, and most of them contain sports like softball, and soccer, be a really good elecric guitarist, play drums, piano and a hell lot more! :D

I love reading these posts keep them rolling in.

I would like to learn to play the guitar, as well as improving my skills in website design and development and php programming too

Back