What you like to do after 5 years?

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
As the subject title goes, what would you like to do after 5 years.

It may be of anything, your career, studies, personal life..

In about 12 days I am graduating Highschool, so after 5 years I will be fresh out of collage. I would love to be going in the route of choice i'd pick for collage. Most likely to be a Website Maker. I have given what I want to do a lot of thought, and the things I wish to do for a living would mainly be website design, Graphical Design, Website Creation, and Advertisement Design.

This is an interesting question. I would ave to say that in five years I would like to build a photography studio.

Very nice ambitions you both got there. Wish you good luck with it.

superdavz said:
This is an interesting question. I would ave to say that in five years I would like to build a photography studio.

Me too... what do you like taking pictures of most?

in five years.. I will be in medical school, studying medicine =) This is my last year of undergraduate.

Moderator's Job Description

Ok all I want to say first off we appreciate you donating your time to help make this forum a great forum. You are the back bone of the forum and we a proud that you chose to Moderate here. Though the job is voluntary there are certain things expect of you in the course of your service to the forum.

This is a brief Job Description for our Moderator's:

As Moderator's you will each have a section or some may have several sections on the forum that is their responsibility.

1. Under your Screen name in the personal settings there is a custom title section. Please we ask that you change your custom title to whatever section you are modding. An example is Politics Mod. or any title that points to the section you moderate.

2. As a Moderator you are responsible for your section, or sections. You are not responsible for another Moderator's section unless otherwise instructed. If there are problems in a section the Mod for that section should handle it. Admins are the only one that can handle any problem in all sections.

3. As a Moderator you are responsible for adding new threads in your section for members to post in. As the forum gets more active members this will become less of a job for other then in slow times.

4. We ask that you try to add threads daily but we do understand not all can be on here everyday. Please tell us your availability. We will be as accommodating as we can but we would like you to be here at least several times throughout the week.

5. We understand that people have go away or have problems. We ask that you try to be courteous and tell us in the Moderator Section of any vacation, or problems you may have in getting online. We ask this so we can be prepared and the Admins, or another Moderator can be appointed to take over that section, or sections.

6. Moderator's handle issues in their own section. If a comment is reported in a section it is the Moderator's of that section responsibility to handle the issue. Moderator's from other sections will not handle another Moderator's issue unless they are covering for them or the entire staff is covering that section for some reason. Please check in daily to make sure no reports have been filed in your section.

7. If there are problems between Moderators please do not fight on the open forum in front of members. Bring your concerns to the Super Moderator if he can't handle it he/she will bring it to the Admins attention in the Moderator Section so Frost, Myself, or sixer can handle any problems. We would prefer that staff drama not be posted on the open members forum.

8. If there is an issue brought to the Admins attention from a member of the forum about a Moderator. We the admins will investigate whatever the claim is and handle any problems between members and staff. Most of the time it is someone mad about being slapped and we will let the ruling stand. Anything more serious will be looked into.

9. Suspension of Moderator can happen only if the following:
A:Failure to do your assigned job as stated in the above statement.
B:Serious Infraction occurring on the forum which could be the following:
1. Harassment of another Member, or Moderator.
Termination of a Moderator will be decide by Frost the Site owner. Admins will give him their recommendations.

This thread can be added too only by Administrators. This is just the initial outline Frost, Sixer, or I may add to it or take away from it.

What is the difference between a forum mod and a super mod? Do they cover all sections instead of being designated a section?

Bex said:
What is the difference between a forum mod and a super mod? Do they cover all sections instead of being designated a section?
Yes he is like your supervisor in a way. He will fill in most likely if you are away. And problems go to him and he brings them to us.

Right now the only super mod is @Eclipse

Although getting staff to stay active has been a major hurdle. In some cases getting some of them to post and even participate is a major hurdle. Some people just like titles. That's why I'd hate to be strict...but we need a mod team that we can depend on. The site wont grow by itself.

So everyone does not feel I have to reply to this thread I am doing so now. I have read and agree to do the job that the above description asks of me. Because I do moderator 2 forums myself.

Back