What's new

What's for dinner?

Mairin

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Tonight I'm making sauteed brussel spouts with snow peas. I'm also making spinach and ricotta cheese stuffed ravioli with four cheese alfredo sauce!!
:cheeburga:

Pork chops with pork stuffing and a salad- Yum :)

My husband loves pork chops so he makes them on the weekends when I'm at work considering that I don't eat meat.

Tonight I'm thinking of making some sauteed spinach with mushrooms, garlic, and onion. I might even throw in some brussel sprouts!

Chicken breasts with rice & black beans, and possibly some type of vegetable

I did KFC tonight. Was out and about running errands and didnt' feel like cooking plus we haven't had it since last summer.

KFC fried chicken is just simply delicious! I simply feel like having all the pieces of chicken in the sumptuous chicken basket..aan..with that mind blowing sauce. Yummmm

Chicken Cordon Blu tonight, with my husband's mashed potatoes, made with ranch dressing stirred in, bacon bits, green onion, and shredded cheese. My actual favorite food is pizza. Maybe some cooked cabbage on the side with a hint of butter and vinegar. Right now, am bloated drinking ice tea. No! Its not Hot ! Its sort of a cold day.

Meatballs & rice. I can hardly wait to BBQ. We should be able to next month.

Most likely either farfalli pasta with either a light alfredo sauce or a double cheddar sauce that I bought at Wal-Mart. I've had it once before and it's excellent if you like cheddar. Pretty good stuff. Mmmmm. Getting a bit hungry already. . . Just don't do what I did last night and undercook chicken (or anything else for that matter). Not feeling totally up to snuff today and I hope that it's not from that.

Last night was a chicken sandwich, night before last was bean burrito,

Usually, my wife and I will just have a very light meal for dinner. 3 or 4 times a week we will workout and do not want to eat anything too heavy.

for me, steamed veggies with salsa; for my fiance, i am making green tea soba noodles with sesame oil and ginger, garlic

angel hair pasta tossed in a rosemary infused olive oil with french bread!

chicken munchurian along with fresh salads, raita and at the end cold drink

Back