What's new

What's Hot

Light

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
O.k basicily this is for all the Nintendo and Sony fan's (sorry couldn't find a microsoft fan:tongue:) we dicuss the hottest things out in the gaming galaxy
here's one device for nintendo called the play yan not out in the U.S.A yet
Z will handle all thing's sony (unless you have an opinion)

the play yan is a media device for the gameboy sp,micro,and DS heres an offical link
http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/589/589659p1.html
your turn

Swweet, now more the reason why I love my SP. Smaller than my PSP and I think SD's are cheaper. When does it come out? I was too lazy to read all of it.

I'll give it a 9.1 until they upgrade
Oh and james stay tuned

I don't know anyone who is into the 360. The only ppl I know buying the 360 is my buddies that have money to burn.

yeah.

I've never really been into the MK series. Double Dash was okay, fun on multi-player, but i didn't much like single player.

so what do you have to say Z what's your Device

anyway I give mario kart DS a 9.5 hey if it's not broken don't fix it
I'll hold judgement on TH

lol

my device is the new goggle type gadget used to play parts of PSP's up coming game, Metal Gear Acid 2. The device is a small black box which attaches to the front of the PSP, the player then looks through the box's 2 eye holes at the screen, this makes the action appear '3D' (as in spy kids 3D) no idea if this will actually be good, just thought i'd mention it.

that system could become of some use but i think I-pod already has it handled for music.... :cool:

Back