What's new

What's the most grotesque thing you've seen?

Patient confidentiality in the medical profession is the sacred cow that cannot be trifled with.

^^ YES.
There's actually a girl at my work who brought her puppy into work one time and took a photo of one of the residents holding it and posted it to FB. She's under investigation right now because of it.

^^ YES.
There's actually a girl at my work who brought her puppy into work one time and took a photo of one of the residents holding it and posted it to FB. She's under investigation right now because of it.

Flipping heck what a crass thing to do! On FB, too. :( I'm studying to become a doctor. Using patients like that is worse than a ****storm.

Some kind of Russian drug that "eats" / destroys human flesh. Crocodile or whatever. I saw it on youtube a while ago.

I've never seen 2 girls, 1 cup. Don't want to, either. In real life, the worst thing I saw was an elderly woman about 83 who trjpped and smashed her face on the asphalt. She was really bloody due to blood thinners and the fact that head wounds bleed a lot. My mum called 911 and we helped her since she's an EMT and I'm going to be a fire fighter.

I've seen pictures in her medical books of gun shot wounds, burns, lacerations, etc.

I used to watch surgeries on TV.

Hearing about female circumcision always bothered me. That and when the Chinese used to break the feet and make then like 3" or whatever.

A lot of things do bother me because I don't like people getting hurt. Blood and guts don't phase me, though.

Back