What's new

what's the stupidest thing you did..

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
when you were young? everyone's got at least one good story, tell me yours.
i hope this thread hasn't been done already...

I'm not sure I could pick just one thing as the worst.

so pick the most entertaining one to tell...

The first thing that comes to my mind is that when I was a child -- I don't remember how old I was, but I had a sleepover at a friend's house. I believe it might have been my first.

Anyway, I remember waking up in the middle of night and decided I wanted to go home. I walked all the way from my friend's house to my home.

The two stupid parts of this are (1) I didn't tell the parents I was leaving, I just got up, left the house in my pajamas and walked home; and (2) my friend lived on a main road, so I walked, probably a mile or 2 on a main road in the middle of the night.

:lol: nice one. and here i was expecting this to be all stupid teenager drinking related stories...

ergh, i have to go to bed. everyone share stories while i'm gone. :) i'll read in morning... or maybe evening since mr kelkel is on night shift and can't sleep through me rattling on my kb during the day. :p

:lol: nice one. and here i was expecting this to be all stupid teenager drinking related stories...

i meant this as being a stupid-teenager, rather than stupid stories, just in case anyone else read that a second time and decided that it was phrased poorly... :unsure:

Tried clearing some trees using home made explosives. It kinda worked but not the way we thought. Needless to say my mates and I spent 2 days trying to fill in the crater we made, and yeah we did that half assed aswell.

Tried clearing some trees using home made explosives. It kinda worked but not the way we thought. Needless to say my mates and I spent 2 days trying to fill in the crater we made, and yeah we did that half assed aswell.
:lol:

Thats awesome

Indeed.

Newk and I used to like to make those drano bombs that were popular for awhile. You know, drano, aluminum foil and a plastic 2 liter bottle. We made afew in glass bottles though to see how far they would throw shrapnel. I'm really surprised that we both didn't lose an eye. :lol:

Some **** that we worked with in high school tossed one through the window of someone's house once. Too bad that person was a County Sheriff's Deputy. :unsure:

Some **** that we worked with in high school tossed one through the window of someone's house once. Too bad that person was a County Sheriff's Deputy. :unsure:

"Some ****" = Newk and RR ^_^

No this was actually another ****. We gave him hell for it for quite a while though. Of course the county courts gave him hell for longer. :lol:

we used diesel and a chemical fertiliser packed into some pvc piping.

Drive around Daytona while its raining at 5am with a migraine. The pain was coming from right behind my right eye, so I was driving with one eye closed and with sunglasses on.

Shhh, thats the best I got....and it happened about 5 hours ago. :(

Drive around Daytona while its raining at 5am with a migraine. The pain was coming from right behind my right eye, so I was driving with one eye closed and with sunglasses on.
Shhh, thats the best I got....and it happened about 5 hours ago. :(

Can't argue that it wasn't stupid. :p

Well it was either go to walmart (about a 6 on the stupid scale) or try to relieve the pressure another way(about a 9.5 on the stupid scale). ^_^

Back