What's new

What's the weirdest dream you ever had?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the weirdest, but I did recall having childhood nightmares of being chased be a bear that was hiding in the back garden of my old house. :rolleyes:

I had a dream recently that some type of zombies were taking over the world and my family and I were trying to survive. Zombies were everywhere, in the walls and everything! But it turned out to be a game with really good graphics we were playing on a Nintendo64. It was really odd to me lol.

I had a reoccurring dream as a kid that there were mice under my floorboards building a giant jigsaw puzzle that would destroy the world when it was finished..

Weirdest... This is only half of it, it was too long (sorry for my crappy English):

I was in Hogwarts and I went to Defence Against the Dark Arts class and Loki came to the classroom and he was like "Defence is boring, so we'll learn a couple of curses today but don't tell Snape" but then Snape came to the classroom and he was like this is my class **** and he kicked Loki out, lol. After class I went to the bathroom and I found myself in this empty hall and a dirty bathroom and I heard weird noises and I saw a robot creature killing a girl and there was blood everywhere and I took my wand and I wanted to fight it but the robot creature sucked my (left or right? I don't remember) eyeball out of my head with some kind of pipe or whatever it was (it looked like a vacuum cleaner). I fell on the floor and the robot creature disappeared. The girl was dead and I looked into the dirty mirror in the bathroom and my eye was missing but it didn't hurt at all, lol. (I was kinda badass with a dark hole in my head, tbh). Later I went back to the bathroom with a team (random students) and we wanted to figure out what happened and suddenly the bathroom's wall became transparent and we went through some kind of door and we found ourselves on Pandora (the planet/moon in Avatar) and there were mountain banshees flying around and we grabbed some of them but I fell off and I woke up because I felt like I fell into my bed, lol.

This happens when you watch too many movies. o_o

^ Woah like my dreams

I have some really strange dreams that I summarise after I wake up from them; here's one.
Family were at the cinema, all the seats required you to lie down
Inappropriate material came on so we left
Car parked on fairground field
See ronan keating and his band sitting in the boot of his car but as we walk up to say hello we chicken out
I go into a shop and mom explains she owes me money so pick something
I buy a ferret, white with a purple gradiented wine bottle with a yellow label patterned into its fur.
I get off a tube that was gliding along a bridge and show everyone at school my ferret and umbrella.
I find my dorm trying to find Bed 18.
For some reason the cupboards for you are above someone else's bed. Mixed up
I'm bunked next to Elliott N and Paige W and they talk about helping my ferret climb out the window and I keep trying to hide my ferret in a sock.
Mrs Fletcher comes in and starts talking
I wake up.

I don't seem to dream a lot, but I used to have a dream that I'd have every few months or so where I would be with some people walking towards a house in the middle of nowhere, then I would be chased by something around a hedge maze and it was just odd. I don't really get why I had this dream but hey.

I once dreamt I was eating all my CD's like pringles..

Back