What's new

What's Up Tonight???

Tonight is night #2 checking up on the niece staying home alone for the weekend while her folks are at a conference. Last night was easy, she stayed home to rest & relax prior to today's big SAT exams. She actually cleaned the house to relax, where did that gene come from? :9:

I'm shocked they still use #2 pencils for those tests.

Good luck to all of today's test takers :bee:

R U a SAHM aki?

I miss the days of doing out with work friends after work for margeritas. :pout::surrender:

Hell NO. I was for a few years when my husband open his own business, but then it all went down hill and I had to go back to work. :(

I went and got my new grill from Walmart, but can't set-up cause the storm hit when we were loading it into the truck. I beez so excited! Can't wait for some burgers and steaks on the grill... Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm I am very fond of what hubby does with his meat!

Aki, how's yo sista doin? Did she hit the juice bar or tell them she would come in after the wedding? We all know how pig headed she can be! :giggles:

Did you get to work on the script Dr. georgie gave you?

Sorry guys. All these drugs put me fast a sleep last night. LOL

We need a new grill ASAP. :(
Did you get a good deal Georgie? Tell me Tell me!!! LOL

Piggers said she is not going until NEXT Friday due to the wedding and work next week. BAD Piggy!!!!! :(

I am still working on his headache issue. Not too bad today.

Hell NO. I was for a few years when my husband open his own business, but then it all went down hill and I had to go back to work. :(

Oh. Eh a few years was prolly enough......your brain starts to melt and ooz outta your head after that. :surrender:

Oh. Eh a few years was prolly enough......your brain starts to melt and ooz outta your head after that. :surrender:

Yeah kinda, It is nice to work. Who am I kidding the money is nice, that is about it. LOL I worked part time at Windy City Limousine in their finance department. Fun Fun Fun!!!

What does it mean to be a sponsor????

Honestly...................IDK. LOL
I just know you need one for confirmation. If I had to guess I am sure the person needs to be around for the young person and show them a good catholic way of life. Help them with theie spiritual growth????
I guess....... :)

I just know you need one for confirmation. If I had to guess I am sure the person needs to be around for the young person and show them a good catholic way of life. Help them with theie spiritual growth????

:lol:

Isn't that what the God parents are for?

Piggers said she is not going until NEXT Friday due to the wedding and work next week. BAD Piggy!!!!! :(

I am still working on his headache issue. Not too bad today.
Glad you're feeling better. The pain will ease then disappear as the infection clears up.

Very important to take the ENTIRE course of antibiotics even if you feel fine, otherwise the infection could rebound and be much more difficult to get rid of.

You have a very bad sister-patient :surrender:

Watch the Hawks game and drink!

sitting here enjoying a Vitamin Water Zero (RISE - tastes like tang...) in my undies and t-shirt about to go get some fruits and run errands as I won't have time tomorrow... :surrender: I DON'T WANNA PUT PANTS ON!!! :pout:

Pfffffffttttttttt...

SCUSE ME?!?!? :tap:

Isn't that what the God parents are for?

I think the idea is that the kids need all the support, spiritual and otherwise, they can get..... plus they're much older and it's possible that different people are important in their lives now...

Can't wait! Cubs won and then the Hawks will win. :woot: :cartwheel:

:tap: HELLO!?!?!? SOX WON TOO!!!!!!!!!

I think you were adopted. First you don't look Mexican then you're a Sox fan.

HEY! You leave Piggers alone !!! :hurt:

Back