What's new

Whats your favorite Car?

christine.jpg

Here she is :)

Reactions: Teg
I use to own a 69 mustang hatchback... But I had to sell it almost two years ago... :(

Say wut o.0? You had a 69 mustang, wow Id keep it. lol

I got to stick with the classics....my dad lived and breathed Buick sports cars, and died doing what he loved, racing them at the drag strip. I am rebuilding his 1968 Buick Skylark 455 Custom Its my favorite car! Pure muscle and good looks! One of two problem is I can't transport three kids and two 100lb dogs in it at the same time, so I am stuck driving a ten year old mini van. The other is I am broke and can't drive anything newer or nicer lol.

My dream car...just not the color. My dads is jet black.

1968buickskylarkmag.jpg

I got to stick with the classics....my dad lived and breathed Buick sports cars, and died doing what he loved, racing them at the drag strip. I am rebuilding his 1968 Buick Skylark 455 Custom Its my favorite car! Pure muscle and good looks! One of two problem is I can't transport three kids and two 100lb dogs in it at the same time, so I am stuck driving a ten year old mini van. The other is I am broke and can't drive anything newer or nicer lol.

My dream car...just not the color. My dads is jet black.

1968buickskylarkmag.jpg
Your dad had good taste, and so do you... good looking car she is.

Your dad had good taste, and so do you... good looking car she is.

Thanks! She certainly is. I'm the grease monkey in my house, so I am doing all the work myself, while my dear husband plays his Star Trek Online. Once she is done she will be my joy riding and show car. At least until the kids get older and I can kick them out, get rid of the van and me and the pups can cruise around town in style.

Thanks! She certainly is. I'm the grease monkey in my house, so I am doing all the work myself, while my dear husband plays his Star Trek Online. Once she is done she will be my joy riding and show car. At least until the kids get older and I can kick them out, get rid of the van and me and the pups can cruise around town in style.

You like star trek in america, I thought us brits was addicted to it (I aint :looks left and right: Lol)

LOL. Haha kick your kids out, and your husband lol?

LOL Well whatever happens, I wish the best.

I wonder how many users here prefer old cars over new ones. I love a toyota camry though, that car is so nice.

Back