What's new

what's your favorite cookies off the supermarket shelves..

ooo! i just thought of those cheap-o waffer creames that come strawberry vanilla and chocolate. those are oddly yummy.

We have Voortman's chocolate chip cookies in the house now. They are pretty good also, they taste like bakery cookies. I am having a craving for homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies right now. :drool: It has been a couple years since I have made homemade cookies, :( I just can't seem to find the time!

I don't know what they're called, but I like the Keebler ring cookies that have chocolate dribbled over them.

Those are Fudge Stripes! (Affectionately known to me and my friends as simply "Stripes"). I used to eat those all the time before I went on my anti-processed-food kick ;)

Oh...I think they are chips deluxe but they are the toasted coconut kind. MMmmmm MmmmmmmMmmmmm! :drool:

I love Soft Batch Chocolate Chip cookies, but now I want to try some of Hermie's cookies. ;) Please? Please, please, oh-please? :D ;)

:bawl: I WANT COOKIES!

you would think i would even have some hermie cookies. you know, for thanksgiving and all... :(

Originally posted by SwissSmiss
:bawl: I WANT COOKIES!

you would think i would even have some hermie cookies. you know, for thanksgiving and all... :(

I am making you some Xmas cookies...but you gotta tell me what kind you want!!! :D

Back