What's new

Whats your favorite Country?

I haven't been to any other countries, so the United States for me.

I'm with Mr. Offshore on this one. But jokes aside, New York City. Not a fan of most of America. Second on the list would be Japan... I think you all can tell by looking at my avatar and the website I run as to why. :rolleyes:

I'm with Mr. Offshore on this one. But jokes aside, New York City. Not a fan of most of America. Second on the list would be Japan... I think you all can tell by looking at my avatar and the website I run as to why. :rolleyes:
Haha yea it give it out. :p

USA citizen, but there are times when Canada sounds pretty good. :p

i think the question should be "what is your favorite country aside from the country where you were born?"

im sure most of us here will be answering that their favorite is the country from where they are, like me, i'm from the philippines, i love my country but aside from the philippines, i also want to go to Nepal, a simple country but lots of good places, mt.everest can be seen there.

i also love Japan because of their technology.

I love America because of "the rule of law" - that it applies to all, no matter our station in life. It may seem that the rich and powerful are treated better in the system, but in America the rich and powerful can and do go to jail from time to time while the least powerful and the poor have the right to confront their accusers, the right to an attorney, the right to remain silent, the right to refuse admission to government officials wanting to enter their home or office.

The most awesome country.. Inventors of clean revolution.. Egypt, my country! :)
Egypt is interesting but how is things going on down there as President Mubarak stepped down?

It's ran by the Army :)

They're doing fine.. At least till now...

I think the elections for the new president shall be in November or something near that..

I don't have one. I like Canada cause I'm from there, but I also like the United States, China, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, all great places.

I don't have one. I like Canada cause I'm from there, but I also like the United States, China, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, all great places.
Japan, and china... Im going to visit them one day. And you arent far from america, you and your family could come to america on vacation, there is so many things to do here. Our family would always drive to Canada as we have relatives there.

Japan, and china... Im going to visit them one day. And you arent far from america, you and your family could come to america on vacation, there is so many things to do here. Our family would always drive to Canada as we have relatives there.

I've been to maybe seven or eight states now. (politics aside) Like Canada, the United States is a very diverse place, and that's really what makes a country like that so interesting.

Back