What's new

Whats your favorite programming language?

HTML for me since it is the only one I can really use freehand, but I like what CSS does :)

XHTML, CSS, and PHP. Although i only know xhtml and css haha. i do want to learn jquery though.

HTML isn't a programming language because it is a language a computer reads. Your browser reads it and interprets it. It does not communicate with the server and it does not communicate with your own computer.

My favorite is C++ and CGI

HTML and CSS because it's what I know, and does what I need.

I'd say my favorite is CSS. It's a very tough choice. But without CSS life would be much more difficult and impossible.

I'd say my favorite is CSS. It's a very tough choice. But without CSS life would be much more difficult and impossible.
CSS is not bad, good to learn if you want to learn how to develop themes and other things.

I feel out of place here... lol only 2 other people have mentioned languages other than web related.

I would have to say C/C++ and Java.

I feel out of place here... lol only 2 other people have mentioned languages other than web related.

I would have to say C/C++ and Java.
Java would be the second one im interested in.

When it comes to programming, my interest is inclined towards web development. Hence, I love PHP,and Javascript.

I've always been a PHP guy, have for years, but the last 12 months I've been moving towards .NET and everything that's included in it. :)

what's made you want to switch over towards .NET ???
It's what they code in at my job so if I ever wanted to advance here and make more money, I needed to learn some .NET.

I like money and I have good role models to work with who have been doing this for years and years.
It's really not that far from how PHP operates or any language for that matter.

It's what they code in at my job so if I ever wanted to advance here and make more money, I needed to learn some .NET.

I like money and I have good role models to work with who have been doing this for years and years.
It's really not that far from how PHP operates or any language for that matter.

ahh fair enough then, I'm still stuck on the basics of HTML & CSS, coding like PHP, etc. scares me :ROFL:

Back